References in periodicals archive ?
Amanda Ritson, project manager for NEPN, said: "These newborns are symbols of a new generation and will also look out on the city's newly completed public space and boulevard.
The field, which is in Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) OML 13, was awarded to NEPN as part of the 2003 Marginal Field Round.
Amanda Ritson, of NEPN, says: "The Social: Encountering Photography is the first event we have produced of this scale so to have it recognised as a cultural highlight is wonderful.
Northern Refuge, published by the North East Photography Network (NEPN) and funded by the North of England Refugee Service, is launched on May 18.
On Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm the Mining Institute and the North East Photographic Network (NEPN) will be showing the scanned images as part of a special public weekend event.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Nepliuev, Ivan
- Nepliuev, Ivan Ivanovich
- NEPO-PA - North Eastern Probe Owners, Pennsylvania Chapter
- Nepokhozhie Krestiane
- Nepomak Discover Cyprus Program
- Nepomak Young Community Leader
- Nepomuk, John of
- Neponset River Watershed Association
- Neponset Valley Humane Society
- Neponset Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
- Neporozhnii, Petr
- Neporozhnii, Petr Stepanovich
- Nepos, Cornelius
- Nepos, Julius