References in periodicals archive ?
Carriers and service providers can leverage this component in any ADTRAN solution needing NETCONF supportor ultimatelyin other open, third party platforms for consistent implementation across the network.
Schonwalder, "Network configuration protocol (NETCONF)," RFC 6241, 2011.
Functionality Control functions, APIs Centralized Centralized/delegated control framework control Network Low-level network abstraction programmability High-level network abstraction Configuration API Virtualization Network device virtualization and overlays Functionality Complementary technologies Centralized NCP , BSD4.4 Routing Sockets , ForCES control , PCE , OPENSIG , GSMP , 4D , Ethane , G/MPLS  Network Active Networks , XMPP , DCAN  programmability ALTO , I2RS , Cisco onePK  NETCONF , SNMP , GeoPlex  Virtualization Tempest , VINI , Cabo , VXLAN , NVGRE , STT  Table 2: OpenFlow Flow Table Entries.
For this PoC, NEC provided its latest iPASOLINK EX Advanced ultra-compact All Outdoor Radio mmwave communications systems capable of 10 Gbps link capacity equipped with a NETCONF interface with embedded mediator functionality.
The T-Marc 33208SH's support of NETCONF and YANG, in parallel with SNMP and CLI- based management, enables the mobile operator to evolve gradually into the SDN.
 Using the NETCONF Protocol over the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP), http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4744.
* Network bandwidth mainly determined by geographical configuration: There are diverse kinds of network configuration (NetConf such as Wi-Fi and GSM, etc.
1) Physical EIA/TIA-232, EIA/TIA-449, ITU-T V-Series, 1.430, layer 1.431, Pots, PDH, Sonet/SDH, Pon, OTN, DSL, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.15, IEEE 802.16, IEEE 1394, ITU-T G.hn PHY, USB, Bluetooth, Hubs 2) Datalink ATM, SDLC, HDLC, Arp, CSlip, Slip, GFP, Plip, layer IEEE 802.3, frame relay, ITU-T G.hn DLL, PPP, X.25, network switch 3) Network IP (IPv4 & IPv6), ICMP, IPsec, IGMP, IPX, AppleTalk layer 4) Transport TCP, UDP, SCTP, DCCP, SPX layer 5) Session Named pipes, NetBios, Sap, L2TP, PPTP, SPDY layer 6) Mime, XDR, TLS, SSL Presentation layer 7) NNTP, Sip, SSI, DNS, FTP, Gopher, HTTP, NFS, NTP, Application SMPP, SMTP, SNMP, Telnet, DHCP, Netconf, RTP, etc.
The authors describe architectures and protocols for services such as RADIUS, Common Open Policy Service (COPS), Diameter, Simple Network Management Protocol and NETCONF. Aimed at IT personnel, network managers and students of networking systems, this book also addresses the automated production of MLPS-based VPNs.
- Flexible management architecture providing support for traditional hierarchical and hybrid (multiple NETCONF clients or EMS can directly communicate with radio) deployment models
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- NetCDF Users Working Group
- Netcells User Zone
- Netcentric Systems Test
- NetCentric Virtual Supercomputing Infrastructure
- Netcom On-line Communication Services, Inc.
- Netcom Users' Group List of Programs and Scripts
- NETCOM/9th ASC
- NetConnect Germany
- Netcool for Security Management
- Netcorps Canada International
- NetCover Configuration and Installation Service
- NetDesign Consulting
- Netease.com Inc