References in periodicals archive ?
nGate offers, in a single gateway, the ability to process practically any type of transaction, including retail and online credit/debit cards, ACH and FSA/HSA transactions.
See Jonathan Ngate, "Maryse Conde and Africa: The Making of a Recalcitrant Daughter," A Current Bibliography on African Affairs 19.1 (1986-87): 5-20; Beverly Ormerod, "Writers in Search of Paradise," Studies in Caribbean Literature (London: Heinemann, 1985), 1-15; Elisabeth Wilson, "Le voyage et l'espace clos - Island and Journey as Metaphor," Out of the Kumbla, ed.
Last but not least, the latest release of BAe Systems Socet GXP (Geospatial exploitation Program, see Geospatial Information I) features the next-generation automatic terrain extraction (NGATE), which uses dedicated algorithms to create precise digital elevation models from imagery.
Jonathan Ngate's careful study of the mise en abyme of the effect of reading has stressed this dialogical encounter.
NGates open from noon to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm the following day.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ngaoundere Airport
- Ngarda Ngarli Yarndu Foundation, Inc.
- Ngarda-Ngarli-Yarndu Regional Council
- Ngari virus
- Ngarrindjeri Native Title Management Committee
- Ngarta Tombalbaye
- Ngase Tha
- Ngata, Apirana
- Ngata, Sir Apirana Turupa
- Ngati Kahungunu Iwi Incorporated
- Ngati Porou Fisheries Ltd.
- Ngati Porou Whanui Forests Ltd.
- Ngati Rarua Atiawa Iwi Trust
- Ngau Chi Wan Civic Centre