References in periodicals archive ?
As soon as the event finishes any unsold cars will revert back to the pre-event prices and the vehicles on site from the Nissan central collection will be sent back to Nissan UK.
Institutional investors say that starting this year, Yulon Nissan's reinvested Dongfeng-Nissan Passenger Vehicle Co., a major automaker in China, has divested its auto-parts sales business to affiliate Guangzhou Fengshen Motor Co., Ltd., whose major stake held by Yulon Nissan will realize sizable ROI in China.
Nissan endorses this "one national program" approach as essential to future technical innovations across the automotive industry.
Mike Betts, chief executive of Motability Operations, said: "Highly effective customer service completes the range of first-class achievements for Nissan and they prove to be an excellent winner at the Motability Operations Supplier Awards."
With the establishment of Fortune Nissan in Secunderabad, this will be Nissan's third dealership in Andhra Pradesh after Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
Nissan LEAF's rivals included vehicles from brands such as Alfa Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Ford, Opel/Vauxhall and Volvo.
The WAPC Award, instituted by Nissan, is a very closely contested competition and is designed to recognise the achievements of Nissan Sales CompaniesEoe1/4ao (NSC) after sales divisions in not only meeting the business plan sales commitments but also achieving high customer satisfaction scores.
Nissan Motor Company (Nissan) (NASDAQ: NSANY) (TYO: 7201), a Japan-based automaker, is planning to launch its Nissan GT-R high-end roadster in China during 2009.
Nissan Vietnam LLC will be capitalized at $10 million, with 26 percent owned by Nissan and the remaining 74 percent by Kjaer, an international car distributor focusing on emerging markets, Nissan said.
* "The previous Altima used the independent rear suspension from the Nissan Skyline because it was the only IRS available to replace the beam axle originally planned," says Haidos.
Nissan has OEM-supplied the AD Van LCV to Mazda since 1994, which badges it as the Familia Van.
RSM will begin production of the new generation SM3 sedan for Nissan at its Busan plant in January 2006.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge
- Nisqually Regional Arts Council
- Nisqually Valley News
- Nissan (disambiguation)
- Nissan (disambiguation)
- Nissan Advanced Technology Center
- Nissan anti Theft System
- Nissan Anti-Theft System
- Nissan Auto Auction
- Nissan Brake Assist
- Nissan Car Club Australia, Inc.
- Nissan Commercial Vehicle
- Nissan Continuous Variable Transmission
- Nissan Datsun Sports Owners Club
- Nissan Design America
- Nissan Design Center
- Nissan Design Europe
- Nissan Design International
- Nissan Diesel Motor Company
- Nissan Diesel South Africa
- Nissan Direct Ignition System
- Nissan Driver Development Program
- Nissan Ecology Oriented
- Nissan Forklift Corporation North America
- Nissan Green Program
- Nissan Hardbody Truck
- Nissan Induction Control System
- Nissan Infiniti Car Owners
- Nissan Integrated Manufacturing System
- Nissan March
- Nissan Mexico
- Nissan Middle East FZE
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.