References in periodicals archive ?
"The state has forgotten Nkondjock, not only Nkondjock but Nkam in general.
The MF Rivers descend from the Bambouto Mountains (Menoua River), which is part of the Manengouba Massif (Nkam and Black Water Rivers).
The previous choice of the Yaounde-Douala-Bafoussam loop was abandoned in favour of a different scheme: Yaounde-Yingui in Nkam and Yingui-Bafoussam.
These values are compatible with the supposed depths of the sediment-basement surface reached in the other risky sites (Figure 1); particularly in Marche Moume, Petit Nkam and Famke respectively locatedabout2,5 and 28 km from the study area (Nguimbous etal., 2008).
(10.) Nkam I, Thibaut F, Denise P, Van Der Elst A, Segard L, Brazo P, et al.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- NK2 homeobox 1
- NK2 homeobox 2
- NK2 homeobox 3
- NK2 homeobox 4
- NK2 homeobox 5
- NK2 homeobox 6
- NK2 Homeobox Factor-Binding Element
- NK2 transcription factor homolog D
- NK2 transcription factor related, locus 2
- NK2 transcription factor related, locus 3
- NK2 transcription factor related, locus 4
- NK2 transcription factor related, locus 5
- NK2 transcription factor related, locus 6
- NK2 transcription factor-like protein B