References in periodicals archive ?
(64) NMLH, CPGBA, Klugmann Papers, CP/IND/KLUG/05/01, CPGB, Central Committee Minutes, 7-11 August 1929.
NMLH, CPGBA, Reel 1, CPGB, Central Committee Minutes, 11-12 January 1930; Martin, Communism and the British Trade Unions, 136-44; Kershen, Uniting the Tailors, 173-78; Worley, Class Against Class, 167-69; Darlington, The Political Trajectory of J.
(66) NMLH, CPGBA, Klugmann Papers, CP/IND/KLUG/05/01, "The Proposed New Union for British Seamen," 25 October 1928; Fred Thompson to Alex Robson, 14 December 1929; Pat Murphy, "Memoirs of the Seamen's Struggles," 19 April 1971, 4-6; CPGBA, Reel 32, Comrade Smith, English Commission, Anglo-American Secretariat, 31 July 1930; George Allison, Report on the Minority Movement, English Commission, 10 August 1930; Reel 1, George Allison, Report on RILU Congress, in CPGB, CC Minutes, 14 September 1930; RILU, Resolutions of the Fifth Congress of the RILU, Held in Moscow, August 1930 (London 1931), 107-14; Worley, Class Against Class, 123, 129.
(69) NMLH, CPGBA, Reel 1, CPGB, CC Minutes, 5 April, 19-20 July 1930.
(83) NMLH, CPGBA, Reel 32, William Rust, Report to Anglo-American Secretariat, 30 July 1930; William Gallacher Speech to English Commission, AAS, 11 August 1930.
See NMLH, CPGBA, Comintern Files, Reel 32, Romanenko, comments in discussion on W.
(92) NMLH, CPGA, Klugmann Papers, CP/IND/KLUG/05/01, Murphy, "Memoirs of the Seamen's Struggles," 9-10.
(106) Harry Pollitt, "The Cotton Fight Today," Communist Review, June 1932; CPGB, The Way Out for the Cotton Workers (Rawtenstall 1932); NMLH, CPGBA, Klugmann Papers, CP/IND/KLUG/05/07, Report of Manchester District, 7 March 1932; Draft Resolution on the Cotton Strike, 3 October 1932.
(111) NMLH, CPGBA, Klugmann Papers, CP/IND/KLUG/05/07, Resolution of the Scottish District Party Committee on the Trade Union Question, 6 October 1932; Morgan, Harry Pollit, 78-82.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?