81) First Pacific Advisors LLC v Boart Longyear Ltd  NSWCA
116, -; Re Opes Prime Stocktaking Ltd (No 2)  FCA 813, -; (2009) 179 FCR 20.
144) Mortensen, 'Trans-Tasman Judicial Area', above n 133, 96; See also Studorp Ltd v Robinson  NSWCA
The judgment of Patsalis v State of New South Wales  NSWCA
307 ('Patsalis') is a decision of significance for the law in New South Wales for various reasons.
In specific relation to torture, see Zhang  NSWCA
Tabet  NSWCA
76 (noting definition of harm for purposes of tort reform across Australia does not include a risk of physical or mental injury).
Important legal concerns may arise even where provision for employee financial participation is made not through enterprise agreements but through quite separate and private contractual arrangements, giving rise to uncertainty as to their operation and subsequent litigation (see, eg, Bredel v Moore Business Systems Australia  NSWCA
117; Lau v Bob Jane T-Marts  VSC 69).
48) Solution 6 Holdings Limited & Ors v Industrial Relations Commission of NSW & Ors  NSWCA
Commonwealth Financial Planning v Couper  NSWCA
444 illustrates the switching problem in life insurance.
81) Voir par ex Seltsam Pty Ltd v McGuinness,  NSWCA
29 au para 109, 49 NSWLR 262; Sabatino (Tuteur a l'instance) v New South Wales & Ors,  NSWCA
380 au para 70 (disponible sur AustLII).
See Leerdam v Noori,  NSWCA
90, Spigelman CJ ("[i]n almost all cases the answer will be obvious" at para 3).
151) Irvine v Irvine  NSWSC 592 (16 June 2008) (Barrett J); Aboody v Ryan  NSWCA
395 (4 December 2012).
White  NSWCA
372 where the NSW Court of Appeal doubted the subjective approach of Campbell J.