References in periodicals archive ?
Deng Nuor said the first large villages destroyed near the Khor Adar River (the Khor Adar is a seasonal tributary to the White Nile) were villages close to the place where the main oil road south from Paloich crosses the Khor Adar.
Nuor said he was a soldier and soldiers does not ask explanations but execute orders.
The mission is one, serving our people," said Nuor.
Nuor from the directorate of military intelligence and moved him to Foreign Service as third-grade ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
However, relatives and close family members claimed Nuor did not appreciate the change, citing lack of experience in foreign services.
ordered to appear before General Mariel Nuor Jok, the former director
October 25, 2011 (JUBA) - Marial Nuor, South Sudan's former director of public security and criminal investigation, on Friday said he has been released after spending 81 days in detention.
In an interview with Sudan Tribune on Friday Nuor denied all wrong-doing and accused individuals he did not name, of conspiring against him by orchestrating his arrest and subsequent removal from post.
It has defined the powers of all government institutions including security personnel," Tito told journalists in July in reference to allegations that Nuor was involved in the illegal transfer of SPLA officers and other ranks into the Public Security and Criminal Investigation Department, without seeking approval of the president.
Major General Marial Nuor Jok, the chief of public security in South Sudan was arrested three weeks ago by the order of President, Salva Kiir Mayardit, following reports alleging his involvement in torture, bribery and creation of illegal detention centers.
What followed was a confirmation of the already confirmed when General Acuil Tito Madut , Inspector General of South Sudan Police Service confirmed to the media that a Major General by the name of Marial Nuor Jok has been arrested on the President's orders on the count of many serious charges.
General Acuil Tito Madut, Inspector of General of South Sudan Police Service on Monday named Major General Marial Nuor Jok as the senior officer arrested on orders of the president following charges which including: The disappearance of John Luis in April 2011, following reports that he was summoned to the office of the Chief Public Security and Criminal Investigation Department over a disputed plot of land.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- nuns murmur
- nuns murmur
- Nuns of the Word Incarnate
- nuns veiling
- nuns' choir
- nunya (business)
- nunya business
- nuoc mam
- Nuoren Keskustan Liitto
- Nuoro, Sardegna
- Nuorten Ääni -toimitus
- Nuorten Miesten Kristillinen Yhdistys
- Nuorten Naisten Kristillinen Yhdistys
- Nuova Accademia di Belle Arte
- Nuova Associazione Talassemici Italiani
- Nuova Italia Bibliografica
- Nuova Italia Scientifica
- Nuova Rivista Musicale Italiana
- Nuova Zelanda Dollaro
- Nuove Idee X Internettiani Elettromaniaci
- Nuove Trasversali Ferroviarie Alpine
- Nuovi Autori Science Fiction
- Nuovi Orizzonti Per Vivere l'Adozione
- Nuovi Programmi della Scuola Elementare
- Nuovi Stati Indipendenti
- Nuovi Stati Indipendenti Occidentali
- Nuovo Catasto Edilizio Urbano
- Nuovo Giornale Botanico Italiano
- Nuovo Istituto Italiano Arti Grafiche
- Nuovo Oratorio Cristo Re
- Nuovo Ordinamento
- Nuovo Ordinamento Didattico
- Nuovo Ordine Economico Internazionale
- Nuovo Partito Comunista Italiano
- Nuovo Piano Regolatore Generale