NYPSNanyang Primary School (Singapore)
NYPSNew York Party Shuttle (tourism)
NYPSNew York Psychoanalytic Society
NYPSNavy Yard Puget Sound (US Navy Bremerton, WA)
NYPSNew York Paleontological Society
NYPSNew York Penn Station (New York, NY; train station)
NYPSNew York Perinatal Society
NYPSNational Yellow Page Service, Inc.
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
NYPS is the oldest and most experienced newspaper advertising placement service in the country, owned and operated by the news organizations it serves.
The NYPS digital network offers advertisers the ability to target by audience, location, device and even time of day across 750 newspapers from a single point of purchase.
Speaking of the partnership Michelle Rea, Executive Director of the NYPS said: This partnership with Adforce.com enables our members to generate significant income from a source of advertising revenue that, until now, has been difficult to monetize effectively.
This is the first time for the industry to see NYPs exceed persistency premiums.
In terms of the revenues from NYPs, Cathay Life Insurance Co.
The LIA-ROC's tallies show Taiwan's top-10 life insurers registered NT$1.028 trillion in NYPs in 2010, accounting for 88% of the total NYPs for the industry as a whole, with the remaining 20 life insurers taking up a mere 12% market share in 2010.
New York: Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AA' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and affirmed the 'AA' rating on the following bonds issued by The New York and Presbyterian Hospital (NYP):
The series 2105 and 2016 taxable bonds are an unsecured obligation of NYP and will not be secured by a pledge of or lien on any revenue or property of the Obligated Group (OG), of which NYP is the only member.
The 'AA' rating reflects NYP's strong operating risk assessment and good adjusted leverage metrics.