References in periodicals archive ?
The National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particle Pollution: Revised Air Quality Standards for Particle Pollution and Updates to the Air Quality Index (AQI).
These data were compared with the National Ambient Air Quality Standards provided by central pollution control board (notification no.
(148.) See National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Lead, 73 Fed.
The standard references the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) (4) as published by the U.S.
In addition to supplying cleaner, reliable energy, GenConn facility's will help support Connecticut's goal to meet the national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS) for ground-level ozone.
According to the sponsors, the provision would focus on particular regulations, including national ambient air quality standards for particulate matter and ozone; new source performance standards for greenhouse gases covering utilities and refineries; and prevention of significant deterioration preconstruction review permits for greenhouse gases.
While the most generally recognizable manifestation of federal ozone regulations is the inspections program for automobile emissions, most notorious for trying to combat smog in areas like Los Angeles, a recent EPA attempt to tighten the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for ground-level ozone would have large ramifications well beyond "the valley." Despite the fact that southeast Michigan has seen a decrease in emissions due to the tepid economy over the past few years, the current ozone standard, last updated in June of 2008, is still likely to pose challenges.
(8) "Review of National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone Final Staff Paper, Human Exposure and Risk Assessments and Environmental Report," Fact Sheet, at [http://www.epa.gov/ttn/naaqs/standards/ozone/data/ 2007_01_finalsp_factsheet.pdf].
It also contains illustrations showing the differences in EPA National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) between November 2004 and April 2005.
EPA noted that the comment period for proposed revisions to the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for PM will still close on April 17.
Through the authority of the Federal Clean Air Act, EPA has established National Ambient Air Quality Standards, or concentration limits, for PM10 and PM2.5.
In 2002, 34 percent of children under 18 years old lived in areas that did not meet one or more of the Primary National Ambient Air Quality Standards, up significantly from 19 percent in 2001.
Acronyms browser ?
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
Full browser ?
- National Allied Radio Frequency Agency
- National Allocation Plan
- National Allotment Gardens Trust
- National Allowance Pricing Agreement
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- National Alpaca Farm Day
- National Alpine Ski Camp
- National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council
- National Alternative Fuels Association
- National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium
- National Alternative Fuels Training Program
- National Aluminum Company Limited
- National Alumnae Association of Spelman College
- National Alumni Schools Committee
- National Alzheimer's Project Act of 2011
- National Amateur Athletic Federation
- National Amateur Ballroom Dancing Association
- National Amateur Baseball Federation
- National Amateur Bodybuilders Association
- National Amateur Bowlers Incorporated
- National Amateur Championship
- National Amateur Dodgeball Association
- National Amateur Gardening Show
- National Amateur Karate Association
- National Amateur Pool League
- National Amateur Press Association
- National Amateur Retriever Championship
- National Amateur Roller Skating Association
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
- National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Network
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- National Ambient Water Quality
- National Ambient Water Quality Criteria
- National Ambulatory Care Reporting System
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National AMED
- National American Arab Nurses Association
- National American Bulldog Association
- National American Bulldog Rescue Alliance
- National American Chemical Society
- National American Eskimo Dog Association of Canada
- National American Glass Club, Ltd.
- National American Greek Council
- National American Indian Court Judges Association
- National American Indian Enrollment Agency
- National American Indian Housing Council
- National American Indian Veterans
- National American Insurance Company of California
- National American Legion Press Association
- National American Legion Riders Information Center
- National American Miss
- National American Motors Drivers and Racers Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Association
- National American Pit Bull Terrier Club
- National American School
- National American Semi-Pro Baseball Association
- National American University
- National American Woman Suffrage Association
- National Amphibian & Reptile Recording Scheme
- National Amputee Golf Association
- National AMS Users Group