N/E

(redirected from Northeast)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
N/ENortheast
N/ENot Eligible
N/ENot Explored
N/ENorepinephrine/Epinephrine Ratio
References in periodicals archive ?
It is one of the biggest carnivals of Northeast India and held in Punjab.
In this role, Hutchinson will report directly to Paul Collins, Hub Northeast president and CEO, and serve as part of the region's executive management team.
Drawings from WDY Structural and Civil Engineers show that Northeast 75th Avenue, which currently ends at Northeast Roselawn Street, would be extended south through the Pyco property and connect with Northeast Alberta Street as part of the development.
Northeast Suites is planning a full upgrade of all of it's over 250 furnished apartments in the Boston area.
"We are grateful to those who took the time to share their opinions and preferences with us, and we look forward to working together with Northeast Power and Ameren Missouri as we move forward with this important project for northeast Missouri."
Northeast Securities is a prominent US independent broker-dealer serving both domestic and international clients.
The greatest fear of Delhi is the "Unity" of the Northeast India as they presume that such "Unity" will become a major threat to the "Unity Of India".
Graham Robb, chairman of the IoD in the Northeast, said: "There are many young entrepreneurs in the North-east, who are making great strides in establishing their companies, creating employment and making a contribution to the region's economy.
Under the agreement, an undergraduate transfer student or graduate of Northeast or a graduate of Northeast may take courses offered by Blue Mountain at the Northeast campus in Corinth.
As a result of this transaction, Northeast will receive nearly USD16m in new capital.
The transaction, envisaging an exchange of 1.312 Northeast Utilities common shares for each NSTAR unit, will see Northeast Utilities shareholders with some 56% in the combined company, NSTAR's with the remaining 44%.
Northeast raised over $16.2 million in the sale of the newly issued common stock to several independent, although unnamed, investors.
Full browser ?