ND

(redirected from Not Documented)
AcronymDefinition
NDNorth Dakota (US postal abbreviation)
NDNeutral Density (filter used in photography)
NDNotre Dame
NDNode
NDNo Doubt (band)
NDNot Determined
NDNot Done
NDNew Directions
NDNADPH (Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate Hydrogen)-Diaphorase
NDNew Delhi (India)
NDNancy Drew (character)
NDNew Deal (Franklin D Roosevelt's plan to boost US economy in the 1930s)
NDNo Date
NDNaturopathic Doctor
NDNot Detected
NDNo Download
NDNorthern District
NDNitto Denko (Japan)
NDNational Director (various organizations)
NDNursing Diagnosis (North American Nursing Diagnosis Association)
NDNational Diploma (England)
NDNo Damage
NDNaughty Dog (video game developer)
NDNine Days (band)
NDNeodymium
NDNeil Diamond (singer)
NDNo Decision (baseball; when a starter does not win or lose)
NDNetwork Design
NDNominal Diameter (pipe size)
NDNew Democracy (Greece)
NDNapoleon Dynamite (movie)
NDNeighbor Discovery
NDDoctor of Naturopathic Medicine
NDNewcastle Disease
NDNatural Death
NDNADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Dehydrogenase
NDNot Detectable
NDNet Debt (financial management)
NDNot Documented
NDNapalm Death (band)
NDNueva Decoración (Spanish: New Decoration)
NDDoctor of Nursing (degree)
NDNormal Delivery
NDNon-Directional (antenna)
NDNon-Descript (TV/film industry and animal breeds)
NDNose Down
NDNetdevil (game company)
NDNavigation Display
NDNatural Diamond
NDNon-Detect
NDNipple Down (wells)
NDNaval Distillate
NDNetwork Diagram
NDNon-Detects
NDNear Dark (movie)
NDNotifiable Disease
NDNavy Diver (USN job classification)
NDNegligent Discharge (firearms)
NDNo Drawing
NDNorsk Data
NDNext Degree
NDNeutron Detector
NDNormalized Detection
NDNorrie Disease
NDNatural Density (filter)
NDNon-Stationary Deterministic (neural information processing)
NDNeutron Density
NDNo Date of Publication
NDNavigational Display
NDNon-Diversion
NDNova Demokratija (Serbian: New Democracy Party; political party from Serbia-Yugoslavia)
NDNormal Deployment
NDNon-Distended (abdominal exam)
NDNeutral Drive
NDNondispersion
NDNetwork Directorate
NDNick Delay (IRC)
NDNon-Deviation
NDNatürliche Dummheit (German: Natural Dumbness)
NDNitrification / De-Nitrification
References in periodicals archive ?
Panelo also said it was untrue that the deal was not documented.
He had also been able to drink juice from a syringe, known as a 'fluid challenge', although this was not documented in his notes.
We have not documented any civilian casualty either.
"The charges, according to an investigating officer appointed by the CPA, are not documented," the union said.
He said: "A total of 350 cases out of the reported cases were documented, while 420 were not documented due to medical and technical reasons."
Details of 2 cases were not documented. Most injuries (66.7%) were severe transdermal type 3 injuries according to the WHO classification, resulting from severe bites (1); the remaining (33.3%) were type 2 injuries (minor abrasions and scratches without bleeding).
"Such reports are not documented and raise baseless claims," Bahrami said.
She was also told that she was warned to avoid pregnancy at the time of interview but this was not documented in the agreement letter.
For properties that are purchased after April, if the treatment of capital allowances is not documented correctly owners risk losing out on their right to claim.
Stating that it is not documented how hard he trains everyday, Pietersen, who has 7887 Test runs at 48.39 with 23 centuries, also said that he had to fight some tough battles and be single minded in what he had to achieve, adding that getting to his 100th Test feels quite surreal.
The number of overall cellular phone subscribers decreased to 120.9 million by February-end from 121.9 million from November 2012 which showed that all operators lose their customers who were not documented in their systems.
The director of the Ahrar center, Fouad al-Khaffash, noted that these arrests are continuing daily and that the numbers in the report probably do not include all the arrests that were made, as it is likely there were arrests that were not documented. He called on international institutions and human rights organizations to focus on the arrests of Palestinians and the illegality of their means that are used to arrest Palestinians, especially the use of administrative detention.