Also, a standardization of pass and failure reference criterion of these OAET, mainly for Hearing Screening, would make the comparison of the results in scientific research easier and would increase the evidence of effectiveness of NHS services.
The results of the OAET of 312 individuals of both genders and ages of up to 90 days were analyzed.
However, this same rigor might lead to an excessive number of false positive results and generate problems in the quality of the program, generating unnecessary anxiety in parents as well as increasing referral for repetition of tests of fails of OAET and creating an overload in the clinics responsible for the auditory diagnosis [12,13].
19) Ic cweoe nu oaet ic ne dearr ne ic nelle nane boc aefter oisre of Ledene on Englisc awendan;
21) Se oe forstolen flaesc findeo 7 gedyrneo, gif he dear, he mot mid aoe gecyoan, paet he hit age; se oe hit ofspyreo, he ah oaet meldfeoh.
25) oe gedyrstigon oaet hi Eastran heoldan butan heora rihtre tide.
lond ih bohte foroon 7 nedoearfe ic hafo paet ic gongo 7 gisie oaet...
34) Se maesse preost, pe maessao and ne dear oaet husel oicgan, wat hine scildigne, se is amansumad; (Presbiter missam celebrans et non audens sumere sacrificium, accusante conscientia sua, anathema sit) AELetSig 95
52) 7 we ne durron na mare awritan on Englisc konne oaet Leden haefo, ne oa endebyrdnysse awendan, buton oam anum, oaet oaet Leden 7 oaet Englisc nabbao.
54) Daet ou ne wene oaet Iudea leasungum gelyfan purfte...
67) Ne pearf nan mon on oys andweardan life spyrian aefter paem sooum gesaeloum, ne paes wenan oaet he aer maege good genog findan.