References in periodicals archive ?
Abbreviations CAI: Central apnea index CM1: Chiari 1 malformation CSAS: Central sleep apnea syndrome CSAs: Central sleep apneas OAHI: Obstructive apnea-hypopnea index ODI: Oxygen desaturation index OSA: Obstructive sleep apnea PSQ: Pediatric sleep questionnaire TST: Total sleep time.
There was no association between BMI percentile score and OAHI.
The authors demonstrated that the magnitude of adenotonsillar hypertrophy required for any given OAHI is more likely to be smaller in obese children compared to non-obese children.
The overall OAHI before T&A was 24, and at a second polysomnography, it was 5.3.
In the study, 28% of children scored an OAHI of 1 or less after surgery.
They identified 22 children who had incomplete resolution of sleep apnea postoperatively on polysomnography at 10-14 weeks (an OAHI greater than 1 and less than 5) and treated them for 12 weeks with anti-inflammatory combination therapy.
The mean OAHI was 3.9 per hour of total sleep time (TST) in the treatment group and 3.6 per hour of TST in control patients.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Oahe Dam
- Oahe Downstream Recreation Area
- Oahe Lake
- Oahu Band Directors Association
- Oahu Base Area Network
- Oahu Base Support Battalion
- Oahu Civic Orchestra
- Oahu Civil Defense
- Oahu Disaster Mitigation Council
- Oahu Dive Center
- Oahu Economic Development Board
- Oahu Forest National Wildlife Refuge
- Oahu Hawaiian Canoe Racing Association
- Oahu Interscholastic Association
- Oahu Invasive Species Committee
- Oahu Island
- Oahu Junior Bowling Traveling League
- Oahu Junior Golf Association