References in periodicals archive ?
In addition, the OBNs are appended to the sequence in a topological order so that a parent OBN is always in front of a child OBN.
Partition the task graph into CPNs, IBNs, and OBNs. Let candidate be the entry CPN.
The CPFD (Critical Path Fast Duplication) algorithm [Ahmad and Kwok 1998a] is based on partitioning the DAG into three categories: critical path nodes (CPN), in-branch nodes (IBN), and out-branch nodes (OBN).
An Out-Branch Node (OBN) is a node, which is neither a CPN nor an IBN.
The only OBN, [n.sub.5], is the last node in the CPN-Dominant sequence.
While the two protest networks do differ in their organizational forms, it is possible that Meltdown's (OBN) radical political stance prevents it from taking the connective action tactics that are available to the middle-ground Put People First (CEN).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Obninsk Research and Production Enterprise
- Obnorskii, Sergei
- Obnorskii, Sergei Petrovich
- Obnorskii, Viktor
- Obnorskii, Viktor Pavlovich
- Obnovljivih Virov Energije
- Obnoxious Facility Location and Routing Model
- Obnoxious Loud Mouth
- Obnoxious Overzealous Male Parent Plays Annoying Horn
- Obnoxious Personality Disorder
- Oboe d'amor
- oboe d'amore
- oboe da caccia
- Oboes d'amore