References in periodicals archive ?
Inhibitory effects of isoquinoline-type alkaloids (37, 84, 94, 95 and 97) on leukemic cell growth were studied (Ohiri et al.
[14.] Enwezor WO, Ohiri OC, Opuwaribo E and EJ Udo A review of fertilizer use on crops in southeastern Zone of Nigeria.
Authors are Atun (international health management, Imperial College, London), Jongh and Secci (health management research, Imperial College, London), Ohiri (health specialist, World Bank), and Adeyi (public health programs, World Bank).
It involved Elizabeth Thithi Ndichu; Kelechi Ohiri; Oluwafemi Sekoni; Olasunmbo Makinde and Kevin Schulman.
Both videos were filmed at Ohiri Field on the campus of Harvard University in the Allston neighborhood of Boston.
Mr Kelechi Ohiri, Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation, urged the state government to increase investment in health and education.
(11.) Razzaghi E, Nassirimanesh B, Afshar P, Ohiri K, Claeson M,
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Ohio-Manipal School of Business
- Ohio-Meadville District
- Ohio-Meadville District of the Unitarian Universalist
- Ohio-Michigan Equipment Dealers Association
- Ohio-Penn Indoor Football League
- Ohio’s Integrated Systems Model for Academic and Behavioral Supports
- Ohioans for Concealed Carry
- Ohioans for Growth and Equality
- Ohioans for Responsible Rural Development
- Ohioans To Stop Executions
- Ohioe Electric Motors
- OhioHealth Physician Management Services
- Ohiopyle State Park
- Ohira, Masayoshi
- OHLC chart
- OHLC Charts