OHMVROff-Highway Motorized Vehicle Recreation (California)
References in periodicals archive ?
The FS and BLM apply for grants from the California Department of Parks and Recreation OHMVR Division each year to help fund and coordinate its OHV program.
The OHMVR Division Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program supports well-managed off-highway vehicle recreation in California by providing financial assistance to cities, counties, districts, federal agencies (including the BLM), state agencies, educational institutions, federally recognized Native American Tribes and non-profit entities.
FS and BLM must submit preliminary applications to the OHMVR Division no later than March 5, then those applications will be available on the OHMVR Division website at http://www.