References in periodicals archive ?
The Public Relations Officer, Mr Robinson Okoe, The Chronicle was told, had also travelled.
Nicholas Okoe Sai, advisor to the Bank of Ghana (BOG), said the Central Bank and other relevant institutions had ensured that adequate regulatory measures were taken to remove the country from the blacklist.
After two members from the Majority side, namely Mr Kwabena Ohemeng-Tinyase, MP for Kade Constituency, and Dr Bernard Okoe Boye, MP for Ledzokuku, had made their comments on Madam Lydia's statement, the Speaker, Rev Prof.
They had been driven away from the polling station where they were escorted by 15 people on motorbikes, and this was in defiance of the intra-party agreement that no motorbikes should be taken to the polling station, so there was a little bit of confusion at that polling station, and we are told that it took the intervention of an elder statesman, the honorable Okoe Vanderpuje, who talked Sam George and Sam George left the polling station with the people on motorbikes.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Oklawaha Valley Audubon Society
- Oklevueha Native American Church
- Okmulgee County
- Okmulgee County, OK
- Okmulgee County, Oklahoma
- Okmulgee Northern Railway Company
- Okmulgee Pecan Festival
- Okmulgee State Park
- Okna Rosta
- Okna Tass
- Oknov, Mikhail
- Oknov, Mikhail Grigorevich
- Okobojo Point Recreation Area
- Ökologisch Demokratische Partei
- Ökologisch-Demokratische Studierende eV
- Okolona Business and Professional Association
- Okopnaia Pravda
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church
- Okpesi Festival