OMUD

AcronymDefinition
OMUDOptimum Multi-User Detection
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
CPEP sells the natural gas to OMUD and four other cities - Cedar Falls, Fremont, Osage, and Watertown (collectively the Other Purchasers) - that are obligated to purchase delivered gas as an operating expense of their respective systems.
OMUD purchases approximately 86% of the gas supplied while the Other Purchasers take the remaining 14%.
Payments due from OMUD and the Other Purchasers, together with those required under the commodity swap agreement and debt service fund agreement, are sufficient to meet debt service requirements.