References in periodicals archive ?
With this in the backdrop, two weeks before the OPTN Board of Directors was scheduled to meet and vote on the liver allocation and distribution proposal, Miriam's lawyer went to federal court and filed suit in the Southern District of New York.
waitlist, a placement that became effective with the OPTN at 10:34 p.m.
The study also found that a gene, called OPTN, previously thought to play a minor role in ALS, may actually be a major player in the disease.
May 2013, Secretary Sebelius consulted with the President of the OPTN
DEPT, OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVS., UNITED STATES ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION: OPTN & SRTR ANNUAL DATA REPORT 2011, at 19 figs.
* the Board adopted a recommendation to the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) that the OPTN/UNOS Kidney Paired Donation Pilot Program should become a permanent function of the OPTN, thus ending the pilot phase of its development.
(4) She has called on OPTN to review the transplant rules related to children, but any change would come too late for Sarah.
Indeed, federal officials warned that an earlier version of the OPTN proposal, which would have directly matched candidates with organs of comparable age, could violate the ADA.
Two agencies in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) oversee organ transplant programs: the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) oversees transplant programs that receive Medicare reimbursement, and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) oversees the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN), which manages the nation's organ allocation system.
Tickers featured: DMX, HFIT, HLEX, HWAY, MATR, NOVA, OPTN, RTSX.
El componente genetico de algunos de los distintos tipos ha sido demostrado: seis loci (GLCIA-GLC1F) y dos genes (TIGR/MYOC y OPTN) se conocen, hasta ahora, como responsables de la aparicion de glaucomas primarios de angulo abierto tanto del tipo juvenil (JOAG) como de 1 tipo de adultos (COAG).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Options series
- Options spread
- Options Symbology Initiative
- Options Through Education
- Options Trading System
- Options, Futures and Other Derivatives
- options-income fund
- Options-Income Funds
- Optique Image Vision
- Optisch Leesbare Acceptgiro
- Optische Schnittstelle für Agdus und Gefübz
- Optiswitch Master
- OptiVec for Delphi 5
- Optivity Telephony Manager
- Optizon Liquid Phase Sintering Experiment
- Opto acoustic imaging
- Opto Circuits India, Ltd.
- Opto electronics
- Opto electronics
- Opto-Acoustic Underwater Remote Sensing
- Opto-Electronic Conversion Function
- Opto-Electronic Device
- Opto-Electronic Image Rejection Mixer
- Opto-Electronic Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Opto-Electronic Plethysmography
- Opto-Electronic Sensor System
- Opto-Electronic Stacked Processor
- Opto-Electronic Transfer Function
- Opto-Electronics Systems Laboratories
- opto-fluidic ring resonator
- Opto-Galvanic Double Resonance
- Opto-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly
- Opto-Thermal Transient Emission Radiometry
- optoacoustic detection method