References in periodicals archive ?
Opto Diode has introduced the fourth device in the UVC series of narrow-spectral-output ultraviolet light-emitting diodes (UVLEDs).
Over the past few years, a "clear gravitation toward taking intelligence to the edge has developed," said Benson Hougland, vice president at Opto 22.
Used by hundreds of clients across Australia, OPTO prides itself on being small enough to be highly flexible but large enough to deliver the latest technology trends to its customers while shielding them from the underlying complexity.
The IR Topled D5140 is a further development of the SFH 2440 photodiode, which Osram Opto Semiconductors recently Introduced for fitness sensors.
To learn more about Opto Diode's SXUV300C, please visit: http://optodiode.com/pdf/SXUV300C.pdf.
This time, SDK has decided to transfer its GaN LED business to TS Opto effective December 1, 2012 through an absorption-type company split, and transfer 70% of common shares in TS Opto to Toyoda Gosei on the same date, thereby making TS Opto a joint venture between SDK and Toyoda Gosei.
Unity Opto pointed out that its growth potential remains strong in October thanks to mainland China's subsidization to LCD TV consumers and rollouts of touch-screen laptops by many PC makers.
Industrial automation manufacturer Opto 22 announced on Thursday the release of the SNAP-SCM-CAN2B, a high-speed serial communication module for acquiring data from generators, motors, sensors, actuators and other industrial devices connected to a Controller Area Network (CAN).
Further growth is expected from the launch of our 200Tx ophthalmology device next month and as we begin to exploit the Opto Global opportunity."
12 November 2010 - UK-based medical retinal imaging company Optos plc (LON: OPTS) announced today it will acquire the entire issued share capital of Australian ophtalmic company Opto Global Holdings Pty Ltd for up to USD14.75m (EUR10.8m).
Access to the state of art PAD detection technology of Unetixs Vascular is a key milestone for Opto. It will allow us to now offer to the world, diagnostic products from Unetixs Vascular and treatment products provided by Eurocor, our European subsidiary, said Vinod Ramani, chairman and managing director, Opto Circuits.
"Now using wireless for programmable automation controllers and I/O is as easy as it is for PCs and laptop computers, rather than the hodgepodge of proprietary and incompatible technologies typically found in the industrial automation industry today, Opto 22 said.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Options spread
- Options Symbology Initiative
- Options Through Education
- Options Trading System
- Options, Futures and Other Derivatives
- options-income fund
- Options-Income Funds
- Optique Image Vision
- Optisch Leesbare Acceptgiro
- Optische Schnittstelle für Agdus und Gefübz
- Optiswitch Master
- OptiVec for Delphi 5
- Optivity Telephony Manager
- Optizon Liquid Phase Sintering Experiment
- Opto acoustic imaging
- Opto Circuits India, Ltd.
- Opto electronics
- Opto electronics
- Opto-Acoustic Underwater Remote Sensing
- Opto-Electronic Conversion Function
- Opto-Electronic Device
- Opto-Electronic Image Rejection Mixer
- Opto-Electronic Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Opto-Electronic Plethysmography
- Opto-Electronic Sensor System
- Opto-Electronic Stacked Processor
- Opto-Electronic Transfer Function
- Opto-Electronics Systems Laboratories
- opto-fluidic ring resonator
- Opto-Galvanic Double Resonance
- Opto-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly
- Opto-Thermal Transient Emission Radiometry
- optoacoustic detection method
- optoacoustic effect