OVBC

AcronymDefinition
OVBCOhio Valley Banc Corp. (Gallipolis, OH)
OVBCOcean View Baptist Church
OVBCOverseas Vietnamese Business Club
OVBCOttawa Valley Book Club (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
References in periodicals archive ?
For over nine years (39 consecutive quarters), OVBC has maintained a consistent, regular quarterly dividend of USD 0.21 per common share.
Under the terms of the agreement, 80% of the MBC common shares will be exchanged for OVBC common shares and the other 20% will be exchanged for cash.
Based upon the January 6, 2016, closing sale price of OVBC common shares, the transaction is valued at approximately USD 20m.
Jones, president and chief executive officer of MBC and The Milton Banking Co, will be appointed as president of the Milton Bank division of Ohio Valley Bank and member of the board of directors for both OVBC and Ohio Valley Bank.
The primary subsidiaries of OVBC, based in Gallipolis, Ohio, are: Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central, Inc.
In addition, Miller was appointed as the newest member of the Ohio Valley Bank and OVBC boards of directors.
For nine and a half years (38 consecutive quarters), OVBC has maintained a consistent, regular quarterly dividend of USD 0.21 per common share.
For nine consecutive years (36 quarters), OVBC has maintained a consistent, regular quarterly dividend of USD 0.21 per common share.
(Nasdaq: OVBC) board of directors declared a cash dividend of USD 0.21 per common share payable on February 10, 2017, to shareholders of record on January 27, 2017, the company said.
This is the 29th consecutive quarter in which a USD 0.21 per common share regular dividend has been paid by OVBC to its shareholders.
(Nasdaq: OVBC) board of directors declared a cash dividend of USD0.21 per common share payable on November 10, 2016, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 28, 2016, the company said.
This is the 28th consecutive quarter in which a USD0.21 per common share regular dividend has been paid by OVBC to its shareholders.