OVSDOpen View Service Desk
OVSDOcean View School District (Huntington Beach, CA)
OVSDOpenview Service Desk (Hewlett Packard helpdesk system)
OVSDOregon Virtual School District (Oregon Department of Education)
OVSDOley Valley School District (Oley, Pennsylvania)
OVSDOjai Valley Sanitary District (Ojai, CA)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
According to information provided by the OVSD parents/guardians of 90 students, 63 students (70 percent) lived in a rural/farm location, and the remaining 26 (30 percent) lived in a suburban/suburbs location.
PADOH staff conducted site visits at each of the four school buildings in BASD and each of the three school buildings in OVSD in November 2004 and in March/April 2005.
By contrast, the 38 incidents involving 17 students at OVSD were fairly evenly distributed across the period of November 2004 through May 2005.