OPV

(redirected from Offshore patrol vessel)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to Offshore patrol vessel: patrol ship
AcronymDefinition
OPVOral Polio Vaccine
OPVOffshore Patrol Vessel
OPVOrganic Photovoltaics (solar cells; Global Photonic Energy Corporation)
OPVOther People's Videos (aka Original Promotional Videos)
OPVOferta Pública de Venta (de acciones)
OPVOver Pressure Valve (espresso machines)
OPVOpen Pollinated Variety
OPVOffre Publique de Vente
OPVoptionally piloted vehicle (aircraft)
OPVOutpatient Visit
OPVOver Print Varnish (printing)
OPVOcean Going Patrol Vessel (Netherlands)
OPVObliterated Procesus Vaginalis
OPVOpen Ventilation
OPVOropharyngeal Video (swallowing study)
OPVOranje Paprika Vereniging (Dutch: Orange Paprika Association; est. 1995)
References in periodicals archive ?
Taking this cooperation further, I am happy to announce today that India will supply a Multi-Purpose Offshore Patrol Vessel to Mauritius under a Line of Credit.
The 2,300-ton Sumedha is of the largest offshore patrol vessel class of the Indian navy and the largest ship constructed by Goa Shipyards, The Times reported.
ICGS Varuna, which has an advanced offshore patrol vessel also having a Chetak helicopter, has 187 personnel onboard.
The offshore patrol vessel, which undertakes fishery protection patrols and supports search and rescue operations with the Coastguard, will join the roll of honour alongside previous recipients Alan Shearer, Jaap Kroese, chairman of Swan Hunter and the late Ted Garrett, former MP for Wallsend.
Contract award notice: Complementary supply of an offshore patrol vessel intended for the french navy known as "plg", Maintenance under operational conditions of said vessel and associated services, Said vessel competing in the exclusive economic zone french guiana / west indies with missions of sovereignty, Surveillance, Protection of interests fisheries police, To combat illicit trafficking and for the action of the state at sea
In 2013, we expect to induct one Kolkata class destroyer, one P-28 ASW Corvette, one Catamaran Hull Survey Vessel, one Offshore Patrol Vessel and sixteen Fast Interceptor Craft.
Workers at BAE Systems' yard on the Clyde set to work in the early hours yesterday for the launch of the offshore patrol vessel.
The offshore patrol vessel will sail up the River Mersey and berth alongside the new cruise liner jetty adjacent to the Liver Building.
Shares in VT Group rose yesterday after the shipbuilding and services company landed a pounds 30m contract to build a helicopter-carrying offshore patrol vessel for the Royal Navy.
The AFM has successfully completed a re-fit of its offshore patrol vessel P61, costing around 7 million, with 75% of the costs being covered through the European Union Internal Security Fund (Borders and Visa) 2014-2020 and the remaining 25% from national funds.
Full browser ?