O/E

(redirected from Opto-Electronic)
AcronymDefinition
O/EOn Examination
O/EOrder Entry
O/EOpto-Electronic
O/EOperator Error
O/EObserved to Expected ratio (environmental & medical research)
O/EOptical/Electrical Converter
O/EOptic to Electric
References in periodicals archive ?
Over the past two decades, there have been many exciting discoveries in the area of polymers that can be used as the active element in electronic and opto-electronic devices.
Through the acquisitions Intel hopes to extend its product portfolio to include a new breed of opto-electronic components that lower the cost and power consumption of optical networking equipment.
Company to prototype and demonstrate proprietary Whispering Gallery Mode (WGM) micro-resonator based opto-electronic oscillator (OEO) in support of Air Force Research Laboratory's (AFRL) development of Digital Receiver/Exciter module for an antenna array.
Carl Zeiss, a leading manufacturer of optical and opto-electronics technology, owns 65% of CZM and the remaining 35% of shares are in free float.
But because the two materials clash crystally, gallium arsenide resists growing on silicon to make hybrid opto-electronic devices.
Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL), the Company that's lighting the way in developing and commercializing OLED technology for flat panel displays, lighting, electronic communications and other opto-electronics with its proprietary PHOLED[TM] phosphorescent OLED technology, is pleased to announce that Dr.
Universal Display is a world leader in developing and commercializing innovative OLED technologies and materials for use in the electronic flat panel display, lighting, electronic communications and other opto-electronic markets.
the leading company in the development of printed opto-electronic solutions for life sciences, has unveiled the industry's first lab-on-a-chip prototype with fully integrated opto-electronic readout system.
Telops specialises in the design and production of sophisticated opto-electronic systems for the defense, aerospace and photonic industries.
Our products employ electrical, electronic and opto-electronic technologies, such as sensors, interconnects and controls.
R) (ASE: API) is a leading supplier of opto-electronic solutions and Terahertz instrumentation to a global OEM customer base.
R) (AMEX: API) is a leading supplier of opto-electronic solutions and Terahertz instrumentation to a global OEM customer base.