OYJ

AcronymDefinition
OYJJulkinen Osakeyhtiö (Finnish: public limited company)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Reportedly, as a result of transactions on 9 August 2019, the total holding of Goldman Sachs Group Inc increased to 7,523,217 shares, representing an ownership of 5.02% of Valmet Oyj's total number of shares and share of votes.
Also, under the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Norvestia Oyj has, on 23 March 2017, transferred a total of 17,524 shares in Norvestia Oyj from the company's joint book-entry accounts to Norvestia Oyj's book-entry account.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Orion Oyj's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Orion Oyj and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Outotec Oyj, a global minerals processing and metallurgical technology company, has signed a contract with Kemira Oyj, a Finland-based chemicals company.
Finnish media company Talentum Oyj said on Friday (15 February) that it has sold DH Tools Oy, a part of the premedia business that focuses on digital data management, to Itella Group's Mail Communication.
Altia Oyj would own 80.1% of the company and Finnair's subsidiary Finnair Catering would own the remaining 19.9%.
As a result, Lannebo Fonder AB's holdings in Tikkurila Oyj exceeds the 1/20 (5%) threshold.
Reportedly, with reference to board meeting fees, Panostaja Oyj's AGM decided on 31 January 2019 that about 40% of the fee paid to a board member should be paid in accordance with the share issue authorisation given to the board by transferring company shares to each board member, unless a board member should already own more than one per cent of the total share capital on the date of the AGM.
Finnish Internet and telecomms services company Saunalahti Group Oyj said on Tuesday (28 June) that the Finnish company Novator Finland Oy had extended its public tender offer for all shares and share options of Saunalahti Group Oyj.
Valmet Oyj (HEL:VALMT) reported on Friday that on 15 March 2019, a total of 2,428 Valmet shares have been returned free of consideration to Valmet Oyj under the terms and conditions of the long-term incentive plan 2015-2017.