References in periodicals archive ?
The creation of pictures was preceded by an ethnological survey which was not easy as partas are not common anymore and many of them disappeared.
Castilla, "Associated anomalies among infants with oral clefts at birth and during a 1-year follow-up," American Journal of Medical Genetics PartA, vol.
Parta Dialogue will support IBE in the areas of social media research, engagement, optimisation and efficiency measurement, including strategy and implementation to enhance image and reputation.
Tal vez sea imposible hacerlo desde un punto de vista general a no ser que se parta de la idea ya comprobada de que la realidad es una construccion discursiva y simbolica.
Montreal, Canada, November 28, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Parta Dialogue (PAS on the TSX Venture Exchange) was chosen by Fondaction, a labour-sponsored venture capital fund, to launch www.reervert.com, its new social media portal that will deal with sustainable development initiatives.
Regular meetings took place between the Pleck and Alumwell Residents and Tenants Association (PARTA), funding partners and members of the Local Neighbourhood Partnership.
The Snow White project was one of the first recipients of the Fair Share funding in Alumwell, receiving pounds 2,000 towards the costs of putting on the showEileen Edwards, Chair of People of the Alumwell Residents and Tenants Association (PARTA), said: ``The idea to stage Snow White came from the local children, many of whom were keen to get involved in a drama project.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Part-Time Assistant Instructor
- Part-Time Canada Student Loan
- Part-Time Day Release
- Part-Time Factor
- Part-Time Faculty Association
- Part-Time Friend
- Part-time job
- Part-Time Job Incentive
- Part-Time Lecturer Faculty Chapter
- Part-Time Lecturers
- Part-Time Manager
- Part-Time Marketing Director
- Part-Time Officer
- Part-Time Ohio Instructional Grant
- Part-time Ohio Instructional Grants
- Part-Time Player
- Part-Time Position
- Part-Time Student
- Part-Time Teaching
- part-time work
- Part-Time/Intermittent/Temporary Employee
- part. aeq.
- part. vic.
- Partager Lire Ouvrir Transmettre
- Partai Amanat Nasional
- Partai Bhinneka Tunggal Ika
- Partai Bintang Bulan
- Partai Bintang Reformasi
- Partai Damai Sejahtera
- Partai Demokrasi Indonesia
- Partai Demokrasi Indonesia Perjuangan
- Partai Demokrasi Kasih Bangsa
- Partai Demokrasi Kebangsaan
- Partai Karya Peduli Bangsa
- Partai Kasih Demokrasi Indonesia
- Partai Keadilan Persatuan Indonesia
- Partai Keadilan Sejahtera
- Partai Kebangkitan Bangsa
- Partai Kebangkitan Nasional Ulama
- Partai Kebangkitan Ummat
- Partai Komunis Indonesia
- Partai Komunis Indonesia
- Partai Komunis Sejahtera
- Partai Nahdlatul Ummat
- Partai Nasional Aceh
- Partai Nasional Bangsa Indonesia
- Partai Nasional Banteng Kemerdekaan
- Partai Nasional Demokrat
- Partai Nasional Indonesia Marhaenisme
- Partai Nasional Marhaen Jaya