References in periodicals archive ?
There's a strong feeling in Pasadena that the NFL's discussions here were always in the nature of a stalking horse for their discussions in the other communities where it seemed more logical for a NFL team to locate,'' said Pasadena mayor Bill Bogaard, who opposed the initiative, which lost by a nearly 3-to-1 count.
O'Byrne, Heather Goldenhersh, and Adriane Lenox in New York; Jonathan Cake, Mandy Freund, and Patrice Pitman Quinn in Pasadena.
With Pasadena's mild Mediterranean climate, delegates can walk from nearby hotels to the Pasadena Conference Center and two major shopping and entertainment areas.
Thousands of people flocked to Pasadena, checking out nearly 200 vendors selling traditional Asian goods and serving authentic cuisine -- all within a short walking distance of the revitalized Old Downtown Pasadena and the famous Playhouse District.
Wide receiver Jeremy Jenkins, used his six-foot frame to catching four passes for 41yards for South Pasadena.
With 2,500 hotel rooms, Pasadena specializes in small to midsize meetings, making it ideal for groups requiring 600-1,000 peak rooms.
They will also receive two Pasadena CVB's artpass Grand Pasadena tickets allowing them to enjoy the Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens, Norton Simon Museum, The Gamble House, Pasadena Museum of History & Fenyes Mansion, Pasadena Museum of California Art, and Pacific Asia Museum.
Harvard-Westlake led 33-28 with a third-and-two at the Pasadena 21 with 1:41 to play when quarterback John Howe fumbled the snap, and Bulldogs safety Danny Robinson recovered.
Located across the street from the Pasadena Conference Center, this three-block, open air urban village will feature 65 street-front retail shops, Macy's department store, eight restaurants and outdoor cafes, a day spa, a 4,000-seat multiscreen movie complex, a gourmet market, and a health club.
In addition to his many years as a Tournament of Roses volunteer, Keedy's community involvement includes being a member of the Optimist Club of Pasadena, a former member of the Pasadena Rotary, AYSO referee and a graduate of the Pasadena Police Department Citizens Police Academy.
VandenBerge also teamed with Sun, La Canada's Natasha Nguyen and Mayfield of Pasadena's Ann Tsuchiya to help Swim Pasadena to a 12th-place finish in the 800 free relay in 8 minutes, 34.
The First United Methodist Church of Pasadena is located at 500 East Colorado Blvd.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Pas-de-Calais (department)
- Pas-de-Calais (department)
- Pasa of Silla
- Pasadena Area Community College District
- Pasadena Athletic Association
- Pasadena Ballroom Dance Association
- Pasadena Child Development Associates
- Pasadena Church of God
- Pasadena Cinco de Mayo
- Pasadena City College
- Pasadena Community Access Corporation
- Pasadena Community College
- Pasadena Community Youth Orchestra
- Pasadena Fire Fighters Association
- Pasadena Furniture Bargain Barn
- Pasadena Girls Softball Association
- Pasadena Gun Center
- Pasadena High School
- Pasadena Highlands Neighborhood Association
- Pasadena Hispanic Business Association
- Pasadena Ice Skating Center
- Pasadena Independent School District
- Pasadena Japanese Cultural Institute
- Pasadena Latin Kings
- Pasadena Mental Health Center
- Pasadena Model Railroad Club
- Pasadena Mountain Bike Club
- Pasadena Musical Theatre Program
- Pasadena Paranormal Research Society
- Pasadena Presbyterian Church
- Pasadena Pro Musica
- Pasadena Public Health Department
- Pasadena Rabbit Breeders Association