PCTW

AcronymDefinition
PCTWPost-Consumer Textile Waste (recycling)
PCTWPersonal Computer Tools for Windows (Microsoft)
PCTWPerfectly-Conducting Thin Wire
References in periodicals archive ?
Besides, the textile recycling industry recycles ~1.71 million tons of post-consumer textile waste (PCTW) each year, which only accounts for ~15% of all PCTW, leaving 85% in our landfills [5].
According to the Council for Textile Recycling, a non-profit devoted to keeping our clothing, footwear and textiles out of landfills states, "While the EPA estimates that the textile recycling industry recycles approximately 3.8 billion pounds of post-consumer textile waste (PCTW) each year, this only accounts for approximately 15% of all PCTW, leaving 85% in our landfills" (Council for Textile Recycling, 2015).
Trans-Americas works with retailers, municipalities and charitable organizations to recycle used clothing/post-consumer textile waste (PCTW).