R v Harper, 2002 YKSC 18, 2002 CarswellYukon 46; R v Parsons (1999), 170 Nfld & PEIR
319, 522 APR 319 (NLSCTD).
88) R v Howell (1986), 57 Nfld & PEIR
198 at 109 (Dist Ct); R v Paquette (1988), 40 CRR 137, 1988 CarswellBC 1330 at para 8 (BCSCby implication, citing the reasoning from R v Howell on the interaction of section28 and section 1), both concerning section 153(1).
56) Govt PEI v Condon et al, 2006 PESCAD 1, 253 Nfld & PEIR
265 at para 43leave to appeal to SCC refused, 31416 (August 17, 2006) [Condon (PESCAD)].
It is widely accepted now that the process in PEIR
is one of resorption.
LAEN, LEIN, PAEN and PEIR
are in the OED, LEEN is in Webster's Second and the OED, and PAER is found in OED quotes at "pig" and "pole".
is one of nearly 50 innovations selected by WIRED to feature at NextFest, the annual free public showcase of global innovations transforming the world, running now through October 12 in Chicago's Millennium Park.
is required to complete the environmental review and assessment of potential impacts of an updated Recycled Water Master Plan, currently under preparation, describing a revised recycled water system for the Santa Clarita Valley, as required under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
R v Wells, (2013) 334 Nfld & PEIR
263, 105 WCB (2d) 407.
23) Ibid at para 48 citing K v Power  1 SCR 601 at 615-16, 117 Nfld & PEIR
269 at 280-81 [emphasis in the original].
301) See Jones, supra note 1 at para 34, quoting Dyne Holdings Ltd v Royal Insurance Co of Canada (1996), 135 DLR (4th) 142 at 160, 138 Nfld & PEIR
318 (PEI SC (App Div)).
87) See R v Power,  1 SCR 601 at 626, 117 Nfld & PEIR
269 [Power cited to SCR] (strongly suggesting that the Crown not publish a list of factors that it will consider when deciding whether to exercise its discretion to charge).
35) See Y(A), Re (1993), 111 NFLD & PEIR
91,384 APR 91 (PEI SC (TD)) [Y(A)] where a 15-year-old boy, JH, who had cancer and a poor prognosis, refused blood transfusions on religious grounds.