References in periodicals archive ?
PESFA is a program extending financial assistance to marginalized but deserving students in technicalvocational courses and help private schools develop TVET through a steady supply of enrollees.
Pesfa is a program extending financial assistance to students in techvoc courses who are given free training, allowances and competency assessment after graduation at no cost to enable them to secure national certificates.
Pesfa extends financial assitance to poor but deserving students in techvoc courses.
A total of P200 million has been allocated to the Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA), a major program of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), to help high school graduates pursue technical-vocational education or tech-voc.
TESDA offers training for work scholarship program (TWSP) and Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) dedicated to technical and vocational courses.
Under the TESDA's Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) scholarship program, the government is allocating some P10,418,000 for the region alone.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Pesellino, Il
- Pesent arms
- Pesh Merga
- Peshastin Pinnacles State Park
- Peshawar Electricity Supply Company
- Peshawar Flying Club Ltd.
- Peshawar High Court Bar Association
- Peshawar Medical Services
- Peshawar Model Educational Institute
- Peshawar Sports Journalists Association
- Peshawar University Teachers Association
- Peshawar, Pakistan - Peshawar
- Peshekhonov, Aleksei
- Peshekhonov, Aleksei Vasilevich
- Peshkov, Aleksey Maximovich
- Peshkovskii, Aleksandr