PORTA


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
PORTAPend Oreille River Tourism Alliance (Newport, WA)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
"On behalf of the board, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rhydian for his many significant contributions to the group since joining in January 2016," Porta Chair John Foley said.
Additional information: Porta Reef features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym facilities, corniche and a children's playground.
Finding devastating you can't you Ben Porta "There's not much that could make what happened better, but it's nice to feel the support.
4.- Porta hepatica o Hilio hepatico inferior: Canal parenquimal formado por todos y cada uno de los segmentos portales en la cara inferior del higado, en donde el pediculo portal inferior se divide en ramas primarias derecha e izquierda, las que emiten aqui mismo, siete ramas secundarias terminales o segmentarias que luego ingresan a su parenquima respectivo (Fig.
Responding to a question asked by Mahalapye West Member of Parliament, Mr Joseph Molefe, Assistant Minister of Basic Education, Mr Moiseraele Goya said his ministry was aware that the school had been provided with porta camp units after the school administration block was consumed by fire.
In his book 'La Virgen de la Soledad de Porta Vaga: Reina de Cavite,' Fr.
Giovan Battista della Porta, Rinascimento meridionale, magia, mnemotecnica, Tommaso Campanella
Nel 2015, nella ricorrenza del IV centenario della morte, l'Istituto --in collaborazione con i Comuni di Napoli e Vico Equense ha dedicato a Della Porta cinque giornate di studio, che hanno visto la partecipazione di venticinque relatori.
Porta founded Newgate Australia as a 51% subsidiary in 2013, with the remaining 49% held by members of the Newgate Australia management team, including Brian Tyson, Felicity Allen and Campbell Moors, all current or former directors of Newgate Australia, and a number of other employee shareholders.
Now, after producing nearly 400 sketches on the new-media platform--Porta dos Fundos posts a new sketch every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 11 a.m.--the troupe is ready to step into "old" media with TV series "O Grande Gonzalez" (The Great Gonzalez) for Fox's local pay-TV channel Canal Fox; and feature film "Porta dos Fundos--contrato vitalicio" (Porta dos Fundos--Lifetime Contract), to be released in 2016 by Downtown, a local company that specializes in distributing Brazilian films.
"[Fans] get excited by interactive content," La Porta says, "much more so than just flipping through, say, a magazine.