Also found in: Wikipedia.
POSCPolitical Science (course)
POSCPetrotechnical Open Software Corporation
POSCPet Orphans of Southern California (Van Nuys, CA)
POSCPublic Office Selection Committee (Australia)
POSCPayroll Online Service Center (state of Maryland)
POSCPersonnel Occupational Specialty Code
POSCProgram of Study Committee (various locations)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
PGMC is the lotto equipment provider for the Luzon region, while POSC is the lotto equipment provider of the PCSO in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.
An applicant proposing to add an operating room to an existing POSC must demonstrate that its existing operating room was used at or above optimal capacity in the most recent 12-month period.
POSC is the system provider for Visayas-Mindanao, including Luzon, but its contract expired on July 31, 2018.
For the PosC group, 30 % of the training trials (12 per block) were a-type, while the remaining 70 % (28 trials per block) were d-type.
Tanya Sullivan, president of POSC, cautioned that rebranding can take time and should be thought of as a marathon, not a sprint.
The POSC engages each CO-COM, analyzes capabilities versus requirements, and recommends courses of action on contingency plans involving terminal and watercraft operations.
La clasificacion ha ido evolucionando y desde 2007 aDeSe promueve la incorporacion del PEGI Online (POSC) en las webs espanolas de videojuegos.
The services tend to be limited to the national language - only 27% of POSC offer translations.
Sonodrome's projects include the Posc, a battery-powered pocket oscillator which can be used with amps, PA systems and effects pedals.
Nevetheless, Todd, a veteran of three Border Cup finals and one win from his time at POSC, insists his side have what it takes to pull off another shock.
Entre 2004-2006, o modelo de financiamento baseou-se na divisao dos custos por todas as instituicoes utilizadoras (publicas e privadas), de acordo com criterios de imputacao relativos a dimensao das instituicoes, tendo contado com a comparticipacao de 56% de fundos Feder provenientes do Quadro Comunitario de Apoio III, por meio do Programa Operacional Sociedade do Conhecimento (POSC), ficando o restante a cargo das instituicoes utilizadoras.