References in periodicals archive ?
PRACS generated over Rs706 million in the 2017-18 fiscal year and project an increase to over Rs861m by the end of the 2018-19 fiscal year.
Nespak worked out the cost of the first phase of ML-I project at $3.4 billion, but Creec computed the cost at $4.02 billion and PRACS estimated the cost at $3.2 billion.
PRACs at work in Alaska respond to the gas stations that occasionally get spills.
These students did not get the maximum benefits from their pracs.
At PRACS, the technicians analyze samples and record data.
The source said chief engineer survey and construction, railways, had written to the Haripur deputy commissioner for appointing focal person from the revenue department for joint survey with PRACS officials
The agreement between Pracs and SQ Communication will supplement the income of the railways which is struggling to streamline its revenues flow, the sources said.
The PRACS managing director briefed this in the annual Board of Directors (BoD) meeting of PRACS which was presided over by Pakistan Railways Chairperson Parveen Agha at railways headquarters on Saturday.
Islamabad -- The Auditor General of Pakistan has detected massive irregularities in the Pakistan Railway Advisory Consultancy Services (PRACS).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Prabhu Dasi Sisters of Ajmeer
- Prabhu dayal public school
- Prabhupada Anti-Defamation Association
- Prach, Ivan
- Pracovní Skupina Pro Monitorování Rezistence
- Pracownia Obuwia Import Export
- Pracownia Pedagogiczna I Wydawnicza
- Pracownia Psychoedukacji I Terapii
- Pracownicza Kasa Zapomogowo-Pozyczkowa
- Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne
- Practicable breach
- Practical Academic Cultural Education
- Practical Adolescent Dual Diagnostic Interview
- practical airport capacity
- Practical Algorithm To Retrieve Information Coded In Alphanumeric
- practical anatomy
- Practical and Applied Arts
- practical application
- Practical Application Guidelines
- Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills