References in periodicals archive ?
Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract. 1980; 10: 417-36.
Socio-economic status and childhood asthma Asthma Gen Pract 1998;6:9-11.
Woodley said: "Willie Walsh talks about respect - he should pract ise what he preaches."
In the article, "Improving your approach to nasal obstruction" (J Fam Pract. 2016;65:889-893, 898-899), I noticed that ipratropium nasal spray was not mentioned in Table 2, which listed commonly used medications for nasal obstruction.
A University of Wisconsin study (J Fam Pract 2002;51:1049-55) concludes that daily use of an over-the-counter nasal irrigation device offers sinusitis sufferers significantly improved quality of life and fewer sinus symptoms.
Half of the patients were taking an over-the-counter preparation as rescue medication for breakthrough heartburn (Pract. Gastroenterol.
The article, "Bone disease in patients with kidney disease: A tricky interplay" (/ Fam Pract. 2016;65:606-612), incorrectly stated: "Elevations of both fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF23) and parathyroid hormone (PTH) lead to hyperphosphatemia and hypocalcemia because of decreased urinary excretion of phosphorus." In fact, FGF23 normally acts to lower blood phosphate levels.
As a scribe and accepted future medical student, I was quite interested in the article, "Medical scribes: How do their notes stack up?" by Misra-Hebert, et al (J Fam Pract. 2016;65:155-159) and the editorial, "Working with scribes--the good, the surprising" (J Fam Pract.
Selinger in his letter, "I will click those boxes, but first, I will care for my patient" (J Fam Pract. 2015;64:762).
The author listing for the Clinical Inquiry, "What is the best imaging method for patients with a presumed acute stroke?" (J Fam Pract. 2014;63:36-37) incorrectly listed Leilani St.
Not likely" in your "What's the Verdict" column (J Fam Pract. 2014;63:47).
A data bank for patient care, curriculum, and research in family practice: 526,196 patient problems./Pam Pract. 1976;3:25-28.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Prabhupada Anti-Defamation Association
- Prach, Ivan
- Pracovní Skupina Pro Monitorování Rezistence
- Pracownia Obuwia Import Export
- Pracownia Pedagogiczna I Wydawnicza
- Pracownia Psychoedukacji I Terapii
- Pracownicza Kasa Zapomogowo-Pozyczkowa
- Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne
- Practicable breach
- Practical Academic Cultural Education
- Practical Adolescent Dual Diagnostic Interview
- practical airport capacity
- Practical Algorithm To Retrieve Information Coded In Alphanumeric
- practical anatomy
- Practical and Applied Arts
- practical application
- Practical Application Guidelines
- Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills
- Practical Applications for Young Science Journalists
- Practical Applications in Language Corpora