References in classic literature ?
Had not Camilla, however, been informed beforehand by Lothario that this love for Chloris was a pretence, and that he himself had told Anselmo of it in order to be able sometimes to give utterance to the praises of Camilla herself, no doubt she would have fallen into the despairing toils of jealousy; but being forewarned she received the startling news without uneasiness.
Even did she know her," returned Lothario, "I would hide nothing, for when a lover praises his lady's beauty, and charges her with cruelty, he casts no imputation upon her fair name; at any rate, all I can say is that yesterday I made a sonnet on the ingratitude of this Chloris, which goes thus:
30pm on both days, for broadcast on Songs of Praise on BBC One, presented by Katherine Jenkins and JB Gill.
But like little drops of water that turn out to make a mighty ocean, couples, with their kids, friends and groups in trickles started to gather on Boxing Day at the 20,000 capacity crowd HIP Arena located right at the back of the Amusement Park for the Praise Blast.
In Psalm 150, the psalmist invites "everything that has breath" to celebrate and praise the Lord in many different ways.
The results suggested that both the three and five-year-olds were more likely to act dishonestly than the ones praised for how well they did or those who got no praise at all.
Giving children (the) wrong kind of praise makes them dishonest," Lee said in the statement.
Reviewers praise the restaurant for its friendly service, lovely atmosphere and tasty food.
Tellingly, lack of praise ranks at or near the top of employee issues in almost every employee engagement study.
Teacher praise is an evidence-based practice shown to improve both academic and social outcomes for students (Hawkins & Heflin, 2011; Van Acker, Grant, & Henry, 1996).
Praise delivered in a small firm can come from higher up the organisation and so can prove more effective.
Any imbongi among the Xhosa people in the Eastern Cape can make praise poems on the spur of moment and literate poets may compose praise poems spontaneously or write Xhosa poems.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- prairie wolf
- prairie wolves
- prairie wolves
- prairie wolves
- Prairie Women on Snowmobiles
- Prairie Woods Audubon
- Prairie Woods Environmental Learning Center
- Prairie Wrestling Alliance
- Prairie-City Monroe
- Prairie-to-Mountain Explorer
- Prairieland Animal Welfare Center
- Prairielands Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- PrairieNet Cluster Project
- Praise & Worship
- praise (someone or something) to the skies
- Praise Allah It's Friday
- Praise Allah It's Thursday
- Praise and worship
- Praise and Worship Service
- Praise Be to Allah
- Praise Be to God
- Praise Be Unto Her
- Praise Be Upon Me
- Praise Chapel Christian Fellowship
- Praise Christian Center
- Praise Church Youth Ministry
- Praise Correct Praise
- Praise Covenant Interdenominational Fellowship
- Praise Fellowship Worship Center
- praise from Sir Hubert
- Praise Him with Dance
- Praise in the Park
- Praise in the Sun Gospel Choir
- Praise of Folly, The
- Praise on Fire Radio
- Praise Repent Ask and Yield
- Praise Revival for Jesus
- praise somebody to the skies
- praise somebody/something to the skies
- praise someone to the skies
- praise something to the skies
- Praise the Fallen
- Praise the King