References in periodicals archive ?
The PUDR noted: 'With a complete gag on democratic space, and unprecedented terror among people, Union Home Minister Amit Shah tabled the resolution in Rajya Sabha to revoke autonomy in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi [India], Aug 29 ( ANI ): Eminent personalities like Romila Thapar, Prabhat Patnaik, Satish Deshpande and Maya Darnall, along with others, moved the Supreme Court against the arrest of human rights lawyer Sudha Bharadwaj and former PUDR secretary Gautam Navlakha over an alleged connection with the Bhima Koregaon violence.
In many parts of central Bihar wages are very low, albeit it varies from place to place, depending upon organised strength of dominant caste(s), and affectivity of Maoist groups, on the other side (PUDR, op.cit: 9-10).
In the ensuing fisticuffs, a PUDR member had his face blackened by Bajrang Dal activists.
(193.) People "s Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR) v.
Here the call of PUDR to democratic minds in India to break their silence and express solidarity with the families of the missing persons is not out of place.
Union of India, AIR 1982 SC 1473), filed by the People's Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR), the Supreme Court allowed what has now become known as Public Interest Litigation (PIL).
443, at [paragraph] 8: People's Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR) v.
Svati explained that she was collecting information for PUDR, the People's Union for Democratic Rights, as part of their project of documenting human rights violations.
(1) The People's Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR), one of India's premiere human rights organizations, said in its report on the violence in Gujarat, "The whole intent of the pogrom has been to reduce Muslims to second class citizens in their own country." (1) The report states that the organizers of the genocide tapped into a seam of hatred that had been systematically cultivated against the minority Muslim community over many years.
Punjab also faced criticism for not submitting Progress Update and Disbursement Request (PUDR), a mandatory condition of the Global Fund to disburse further grant to the province, states the report.
The stay was granted on his execution after People's Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR) representatives approached the apex court.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- pudic nerve
- Pudkov, Ivan
- Pudkov, Ivan Ivanovich
- Pudlak, P
- Pudlak, P.
- Pudong Continuing Education Centre
- Pudong Development Bank
- PuDong International Airport, Shanghai, China
- Pudovik, Arkadii
- Pudovik, Arkadii Nikolaevich
- Pudovkin, Vsevolod
- Pudovkin, Vsevolod Ilarionovich
- Pudovkin, Vsevolod Illarionovich
- Pudu pudu
- Puducherry Institute of Linguistics and Culture
- Puducherry Urban Development Agency
- Pudzeld eng