References in periodicals archive ?
However, there are also reports that Misbah and Punu Qasai allegedly had illicit relations.
Jamali informed that Punu, Chandar and Kabeer were arrested a few hours after the incident while Chagan fled the village.
His first purchase, however, was a classic Punu anthropomorphic mask painted with kaolin and other natural pigments (Fig.
Ce primat de l'emotion expliquerait-il l'exposition de statuettes mumuye (Nigeria) pour illustrer les peuples Fang-Beti du Sud Cameroun ou d'un masque punu du Gabon pour le Royaume Bamoun ?
3049 Plancke, C., Rites, chants et danses de jumeaux chez les Punu du Congo-Brazzaville.
This piece of woodwork, called punu, originated in the area around Uluru, Ayer's Rock, one of Australia's most famous landmarks and a site of special spiritual significance for the local peoples.
After talking to a number of leading bankers on background, I would u excuse the punu not bank on this recovery.
Thus, (34) summarizes the realization of post-radical vowel combinations in Punu:
The linguists classify the vast Punu Yao group among the Miao languages and the Miao of Hainan among the Yao, not to mention the Ge Hmon of Guizhou who claim they do not belong to the Miao nationality at all.
The distribution of heart-shaped/white-faced masks present yet another clustering of both aesthetic and functional similarities among Punu, Eshira, and Fang, but this diagnostic goes far and beyond examples presented and commentaries of this catalog.
(59) 'having learnt/experienced' jari jari tatahi bhasama sa(m)ghata (98) 'having been burnt (into ashes)' era kahi sundari digha nisasahi murchiti harala geana (105) 'having said/uttered' sundari radha abae bani (112) 'having become/adorned as' se rasa suni nagara vara nari (120) 'listening to' A few instances of -e affixation are also evident in the text: bala kae kharatara nakhara sikhara sano motima banahi bithara (13) 'having added extra energy/force' adhara sudha dae punahi jiabae punu niramada kae teja (13) 'having offered the ambrosia of lips' 'having made impotent' kara kamkana pana kae sukhabandhana sikhae bhujaga-guru pase (40) 'taking an oath' sithi banae badhaha punu kacari (65) 'having parted the hair' dhae dhaela giridharaka vasane (74) 'having run'
Kalotas (eds) 1988 Punu: Yankunytjatjara plant use, Angus & Robertson, Sydney.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Punting Center
- Puntland AIDS Commission
- Puntland Intelligence Agency
- Puntland Library and Resource Center
- Puntland State University
- Punto Core Network Manager
- Punto de la Cruz
- Punto diritto
- Punto Informatico
- Punto Kilométrico
- Punto reverso
- Puntos Por Pulgada
- Punuk Culture
- Punxsutawney High School
- Punxsutawney Theatre Arts Guild
- Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
- Puny Little Mogambo Brain
- Puolenkuun Pelit
- Pup Companies
- Pup Company
- pup jack