PURN

AcronymDefinition
PURNPersistent Urn
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Besides these the board approved filling of reference against accused Dildar Muhammad Danish, ex-deputy commissioner Shangla, accused Muhammad Mansoor Haider TMO Tehsil Purn, accused Imdadullah TOI, accused Raja Usman Ali Tehsil Nazim Puran, Muhammad Hanif Contractor and Yousaf Khan, senior clerk.
Besides these the board approved filling of reference against accused Dildar Mohammad Danish Ex-Deputy Commissioner Shangla, accused Mohammad Mansoor Haider TMO Tehsil Purn, accused Imdadullah TOI, accused Raja Usman Ali Tehsil Nazim Puran, Mohammad Hanif Contractor and Yousaf Khan Senior Clerk.
According to a statement issued here on Monday, the accused persons include Dildar Mohammad Danish, former deputy commissioner Shangla and presently working as additional deputy commissioner Mardan, Mohammad Mansoor Haider, TMO Purn tehsil of Shangla, Imdadullah TOI, Raja Usman Ali, Puran Tehsil Nazim, Mohammad Hanif, a contractor, and Yousaf Khan, a senior clerk.
PESHAWAR -- NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa today arrested accused Dildar Mohammad Danish, Ex-Deputy Commissioner Shangla presently working as Additional Deputy Commissioner Mardan, accused Mohammad Mansoor Haider, TMO Tehsil Purn, accused Imdadullah TOI, accused Raja Usman Ali, Tehsil Nazim Puran, Mohammad Hanif, Contractor and Yousaf Khan Senior Clerk.
"The Algonquin Lions Club partnership with the Sun City Lions has been very productive, and we hope to continue to expand this project," said Algonquin Lion Don Purn, director of the Veterans Home Starter Kit program.
Dari atlet serba bisa hingga pejuang sejati: Mayjen TNI (Purn) H.
Entonces, el 23 de mayo de ese mismo ano Peron declaro caducas las autoridades partidarias y las insto a la conformacion de un nuevo partido politico: Partido Unico de la Revolucion Nacional (PURN).
Vorhees Survivor Trust bought 57 percent, while the V Purn Vorhees Credit Shelter Trust bought the remaining 43 percent.
The most popular slogans during the elections were: Main Hoon m dmi, Mujhe Chahiye Purn Swaraj and Rajneeti Badlegi Toh Desh Badlega.
In addition, Marco Mendoza said that these Indonesian goverment officials, Maluku Governor Briglen TNI (Purn) Karel Althesebert Ralahalu, Adi Sasono, the Chairperson of Indonesian Spices Council, Dr.