References in periodicals archive ?
Viciada de origen en el sexenio de Carlos Salinas de Gortari, una asociacion de Pemex Refinacion con una empresa privada para producir aceites y lubricantes automotrices paso de exitoso negocio a entelequia sin utilidades; este argumento se empleo para privatizarla, con mas irregularidades que en su original asociacion, en 2012.
Pemex, whose oil and gas output has been declining since 2004, stated light and heavy crudes were found in seven reservoirs along the Mulach and Manik fields in the southern Gulf of Mexico, close to existing infrastructure for production and transportation.
It believes PEMEX's standalone credit profile (SCP), which is currently in line with a 'B-' rating, will remain under pressure.
Pemex confirmed that three of its workers had died, and said another 136 were injured, of which 88 were still in the hospital.
Mexico City: Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) plans to cut jobs next year after posting a record loss and seeing oil production fall to a 25-year low.
PEMEX is the second Latin American oil company to operate service stations in the US, but the first to sell gasoline in the US under its own name.
En el momento que Pemex terminara de abrirse a la inversion extranjera, muchos trabajadores no encontrarian espacios en las "nuevas" empresas.
Spanish newspaper ABC said that Slim was to buy shares on the market as part of the deal with Pemex, however Slim's spokesmen, Arturo Elias, did not confirm the information.
No es necesario vender ningun activo de Pemex para modernizar la empresa, sino simplemente abrir campos de actividad a la inversion privada.
PEMEX Procurement International, a wholly owned company of Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), provides comprehensive management solutions for the supply chain of imported goods and services to the PEMEX Group and customers worldwide.
A government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said a preliminary line of investigation was that the blast came from a gas boiler that exploded in the adjacent Pemex building.
The financing, which includes a USD200m small-business facility, will be provided in four separate transactions, which will for the first time be funded through the issue of Ex-Im-guaranteed bonds by Pemex. Each of the transactions has a 10-year repayment term, matching terms offered by other export credit agencies.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Pembrokeshire Beekeepers' Association
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
- Pembrokeshire Domestic Abuse Forum
- Pembrokeshire Local Action Network for Enterprise and Development
- Pembrokeshire Model Railway Club
- Pembrokeshire Modified Car Club
- Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group
- Pembrokeshire Performance Sailing Academy
- Pembrokeshire Rail Travellers Association
- Pemco Aviation Group, Inc.
- Pemco World Air Services
- Pemegang Kuasa Usaha Ketenagalistrikan
- Pemerintah Daerah
- Pemerintah Darurat Militer Daerah
- Pemerintah Revolusioner Republik Indonesia
- Pemerintahan Darurat Republik Indonesia
- Pemetrexed disodium
- Pemex Exploration and Production
- Pemilihan Peneliti Remaja Indonesia
- Pemimpin Perjalanan Kereta Api
- pemirolast potassium
- Pemiscot County
- Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Pemiscot County, MO
- Pemmican Proclamation
- Pemmican Proclamation