References in periodicals archive ?
The "Global Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase (PI3K) Inhibitors Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
LXA4 ameliorates LPS-induced pulmonary edema and maintains lung airway epithelial cells and airway permeability. LXA4 stimulates AFC through promoting alveolar ENaC subunits' expression and restores ENaC function against LPS., The phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/serine threonine kinase (AKT) signaling pathway is reported to be profoundly involved in regulating ENaC subunits' expression induced by LXA4.,,, However, how LXA4 enhance ENaC expression in lung alveolar epithelial cells is still largely elusive.
PKC: protein kinase C: MEK-ERK activator kinase; ERK: extracellular signal-regulated kinase; JNK: c-Jun N-terminal kinases; SP-1: specificity protein 1; PI3K: phosphoinositide 3-kinase; Akt: protein kinase B; mTOR: mammalian target of rapamycin kinase; p70S6K: ribosomal S6 kinase; eNOS: endothelial NOS; AMPK: 5'-AMP-activated kinase: AC: adenyl cyclase; PKA: protein kinase A; ATP: adenosine triphosphate; cAMP: cyclic adenosine monophosphate; c-JUN: transcription factor c-JUN; c-FOS: transcription factor c-FOS.
Okkenhaug, "Signaling by the phosphoinositide 3-kinase family in immune cells," Annual Review of Immunology, vol.
The Bruton tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor ibrutinib and the phosphoinositide 3-kinase [delta] (PI3K[delta]) inhibitor idelalisib have demonstrated high activity and achievement of durable remissions in relapse/refractory genetically unselected CLL patients .
Zhao, "Targeting the phosphoinositide 3-kinase pathway in cancer," Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, vol.
with either the phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/Akt inhibitor LY294002 (LY; 5 [micro]g/g, solved in 0.9% saline solution containing 2% dimethyl sulfoxide) or its solvent (vehicle; 0.9% saline solution containing 2% dimethyl sulfoxide) 1 h before the onset of mechanical ventilation or control preparation [12, 14].
Delhi, India, July 24, 2016 --(PR.com)-- The report provides information on the therapeutic development based on the Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase (PI3k) Inhibitors across 40+ pipeline drugs and 20+ companies active in this field.
The phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/Akt pathway is a critical pathway related to survival, proliferation, and growth in response to extracellular signals in neurons [9-11].
In pneumococcal infection, KRG pre-treatment downregulated toll-like receptor (TLR) 4 and TNF-[alpha] expressions in RAW 264.7 macrophage cells and increased cell survival by activating phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3KJ/AKT signaling.
The treatment with the ER antagonist ICI, the EGFR inhibitor AG, and the ERK inhibitor PD prevented ERK activation upon exposure to E2 and atrazine, whereas GFX, H89, and WM, inhibitors of protein kinase C (PKC), protein kinase A (PKA) and phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K), respectively, did not (Figure 3B,C,E,F).
Finally, the authors applied the technology to 4 patients with metastatic cancer being treated with a phosphoinositide 3-kinase inhibitor.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Phosphoglycerate kinase
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase 1
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Deficiency
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase of Spermatozoa
- Phosphoglycerate mutase
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase A
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Deficiency
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase, Brain
- phosphoglyceric acid
- Phosphoglyceric acid mutase
- Phosphoglycerine Kinase
- Phosphoglycoprotein 1
- Phosphohexose isomerase
- Phosphohexose isomerase
- phosphohexose isomerase deficiency
- phosphoinositidase C, Phospholipase C-gamma-1
- Phosphoinositide 3-kinase
- Phosphoinositide 3-kinase adaptor protein
- phosphoinositide 3-kinase regulatory subunit 4
- phosphoinositide 3-kinase regulatory subunit 5
- Phosphoinositide Dependent Protein Kinase-1
- phosphoinositide phospholipase C
- Phosphoinositide phospholipase C-gamma-1
- Phosphoinositide phospholipase C-gamma-2
- Phosphoinositide-3-kinase catalytic gamma polypeptide
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase gamma catalytic subunit
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, catalytic, beta polypeptide
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, catalytic, gamma polypeptide
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 1
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 2
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 3
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 4
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 4, p150
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 5
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit, polypeptide 2
- phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit, polypeptide 3
- Phosphoinositide-Dependent Kinase
- Phosphoinositide-Dependent Kinase-1
- Phosphoinositide-Interacting Regulator of TRP