References in periodicals archive ?
* Address correspondence to the author at: Department of Chemistry, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) San 31, Hyojadong, Namgu, Pohang 790-784, South Korea.
The list, which ranks the world's top 100 universities under the age of 50, is headed by Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea, followed by [ETH]cole Polytechnique Fdrale de Lausanne in Switzerland and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Sung Ki Baik, President of the Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea, pointed out that it was incumbent on universities to provide students with the innovative tools in new programmes and in helping them find employment.
The editor is affiliated with Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea.
Kitack Lee of Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea led a team who tracked C[O.sub.2] uptake in the Sea of Japan over a 15-year period.
Young Yun Woo received his BS degree in electronic and electrical engineering from Han-Yang University in 2000, and is currently working toward his PhD degree from Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Pogson ratio
- Pogson scale
- Pogue, William
- Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd.
- POH-30 Alpha
- Pohai Gulf
- Pohai Sea
- Pohakuloa Training Area
- Pohamba, Hifikepunye
- Pohang Accelerator Laboratory
- Pohang Bay
- Pohang Bay
- Pohang Iron & Steel Co, Ltd
- Pohang Light Source
- Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Pohang, South Korea - Na
- Pohick Bay Regional Park
- Pohjois-Helsingin Musiikkiopisto
- Pohjois-Pohjanmaan Hattrick Federaatio
- Pohjois-Pohjanmaan Lintutieteellinen Yhdistys
- Pohjois-Suomen Opiskelija-Asuntosäätiö
- Pohjoismaiden Mestaruus
- Pohjoismaiden Yhdyspankki
- Pohjolan Krav Maga Itsepuolustusliitto
- Pohl test
- Pohl, Frederik
- Pohl, John F
- Pohl, John F.
- Pohl, Julius Heinrich
- Pohlad Family Foundation
- Pohlé air lift pump
- Pohlke's Theorem