References in periodicals archive ?
The Reserve Bank is also releasing a summary of submissions (PDF 137KB) received on the pre-positioning for OBR and a document that maps the OBR policy against the principles for effective resolution of a distressed bank, as set out by international agency the Financial Stability Board.
While military historians may remember Desert Shield as the first successful trial of pre-positioning supplies, those logistical hiccups on the beach provided useful lessons to the Corps.
With harbors too small for LCUs (Landing Craft, Utility) and no suitable beaches for LCAC (Landing Craft Air Cushion) operations, the equipment carried by the MPS (Maritime Pre-positioning ships) was a perfect fit for this mission.
The mechanical unit is used for the pre-positioning of the movable roll, while the hydraulic cushion is used for the final precision tuning.
The DPS diaphragm protection system keeps the diaphragm in the rear position at rest for simple startup, requiring no pre-positioning.
Also supporting the MEFs is the Maritime Pre-positioning Force, which is operated by the Navy's Military Sealift Command.
The M900 pump heads feature pure PTFE diaphragms that can handle pressures to 5,800 psig, while the DPS system keeps the diaphragm 100% safe from overpressure, vacuum, and low suction conditions, replacing the need for complicated diaphragm pre-positioning start-up procedures.
This CPU core voltage pre-positioning enables the DC/DC converter to maintain its regulation during severe load transients without the addition of energy-storing output capacitors.
The 3500 Series table advances efficiencies of control and full body imaging for the most advanced surgical procedures, without requiting extensive patient pre-positioning or numerous surgical table accessories.
This involves pre-positioning a strip of unreinforced PP homopolymer in the mold prior to introduction of the glass-reinforced PP parison.
Defense Security Ccooperation Agency's Directorate of Humanitarian Assistance and Demining (HA-D) manages this program through the regional commanders in chiefs (CINCs) to include the selection, screening, pre-positioning, storage, refurbishment, and shipment of material.
I think there's widespread opinion among members of Congress that the president ought not to rule out any option, and the way to keep the ground option available, obviously, would be to do some pre-positioning,'' said Sen.
Acronyms browser ?
- PRE FA FIRE ORDER
- PRE-CONST CONF
Full browser ?
- Pre-Penalty Notice
- Pre-Petition Liabilities
- Pre-Petition Liability
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
- Pre-Physical Therapy Association
- Pre-Placed Key
- Pre-Placed Remedial Action Contract
- Pre-Placement Offer
- Pre-Planned Launch
- Pre-Planned Product Improvement
- Pre-Planned Product Improvement Program
- Pre-Planned Response
- Pre-Planning Package
- Pre-Plant Soil Nitrate Test
- Pre-positioned Equipment Requirement List
- pre-positioned force, equipment, or supplies
- Pre-Positioned Materiel Receipt
- Pre-Positioned Materiel Receipt Document
- Pre-Positioned Strategic Stocks
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement Protectable
- pre-positioned war reserve materiel requirement, balance
- pre-positioned war reserve materiel requirement, protectable
- pre-positioned war reserve requirement
- pre-positioned war reserve stock
- Pre-Positioned War Reserves
- Pre-Pottery Neolithic B
- Pre-Pottery Neolithic C
- Pre-Power Amplifier
- Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme
- pre-procedure readiness
- Pre-Production Environment
- Pre-Production Evaluation
- Pre-Production Implementation
- Pre-Production Operations
- Pre-production plastic pellet
- Pre-production plastic pellets
- Pre-Production Qualification
- Pre-Production Sample
- Pre-Production Security Plan
- Pre-Production Shop
- Pre-Production Test
- Pre-Professional & Graduate School Advising