PTF

(redirected from Prior to Funding)
Category filter:
AcronymDefinition
PTFPassing the Flame
PTFPermit to Fly (European Aviation Safety Agency)
PTFParent Teacher Fellowship
PTFPrecise Time and Frequency
PTFProperty Trust Fund
PTFPrime Time Freeware (free software resource)
PTFProgram Temporary Fix
PTFPalm to Forehead
PTFPrint to File
PTFParametric Text Format
PTFPlain Text Format
PTFProblem Trouble Fix
PTFPrivate Transfer Fee (real estate)
PTFPartenaires Techniques et Financiers (French: Technical and Financial Partners)
PTFPolymer Thick Film
PTFPeak-Trough Fluctuation (clinical trials)
PTFProsjekt Til Fordypning (Norwegian: Project-Depth Study; student competency)
PTFPrior to Funding (finance)
PTFPath to Freedom
PTFPound to Fit
PTFProposition Technique et Financière (French: Technical and Financial Proposal)
PTFPalomar Transient Factory
PTFProductivité Totale des Facteurs (French)
PTFPhase Transfer Function
PTFPraise the Fallen (VNV Nation music album)
PTFPatrol Torpedo, Fast (Naval Attack Craft)
PTFPolo Training Foundation (Tully, NY)
PTFProbably The First
PTFFast Patrol Craft
PTFMalololailai, Fiji - Malololailai (Airport Code)
PTFPillow to Face
PTFPlatform Task Force
PTFPolice Task Force
PTFProject Task Force (also seen as PROTAF)
PTFPRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher) Tools Family (Paessler AG)
PTFPersonnel Transaction Forms
PTFPart Time Flex
PTFPayload Test Facility
PTFPolynomial Threshold Function (theoretical computer science)
PTFPatch & Test Facility
PTFPower Trading Forum (UK power exchange interest group)
PTFPlatform Tray Feeder
PTFPayload Training Facility
PTFProton Therapy Facility
PTFPermanent Temporary Fix (humor)
PTFPure Talk Forum (forum)
PTFProbabilistic Trend Family
PTFPetroleum Training Federation (UK)
PTFPlaystation Theme File (file extension PSP system theme)
PTFPower Transfer Factor
PTFPart Table File (Cadence File Format for Schematic Parts)
PTFPipe Taper Fine (threading)
PTFPart-Time Factor
PTFPull Test Facility
PTFPart-Time Friend
PTFPurchase Trigger File
PTFPayload Type Field
PTFPalm to Face
PTFProgrammed To Fail
PTFParcel Transfer Fee
PTFPer-Tone Filter
PTFPourquoi Take French (educational song)
PTFProtect the Family
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
SIGAR rightly suggests that the US Congress should ask for more assurances that viable alternative livelihoods are in place and potential negative outcomes have been considered prior to funding more drug-crop eradication programmes.
Prior to funding the transaction, TerraForm Power has over $1B of liquidity under committed facilities, including $500M under its corporate credit facility, which has been upsized to $600 million, and $500M under the sponsor line with Brookfield.
Upon completion, Kibo will hold 52% of the shares in Sloane, and LVG will hold the remaining 48%, prior to funding and stock exchange admission.
We also created technology to qualify invoices prior to funding, so there is absolute certainty that an individual transaction with a customer is covered under the policy.
Carrington said it will require all of its customers to complete MyLoanDetail online education prior to funding.
"Applications for structural improvements, such as roofs over silage pits and mulch middens, require planning permission which needs to be obtained prior to funding being paid.
The carrier said it will submit to the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions all communications materials it intends to send to pension plan beneficiaries prior to funding the plans in accordance with the new regulations.
It was not until a few months after the loan approval that I learned from business services that they had been informed of the past business practices of the borrower during the development of the loan and prior to funding. We are contemplating litigation at this time," he concluded.
Recommendation: To facilitate the transition of JIEDDO-funded initiatives, the Secretary of Defense should direct JIEDDO to coordinate with the services prior to funding an initiative to ensure that service requirements are fully taken into account when making counter-IED investment decisions.
Further, lenders are requiring significant presales with hard contracts prior to funding on forsale residential projects.
The meeting was called to continue the robust appraisal of plans to transform Birmingham's New Street station prior to funding decisions in the autumn.