QAPCO

AcronymDefinition
QAPCOQatar Petrochemical Company Ltd.
References in periodicals archive ?
The company recently received its fifth prestigious Qatarization Crystal award for supporting and liaising with the education sector, which highlights the success of QAPCOs scholarship and internship programs, as well as their engagement and investment in education.
After forty years in operation, QAPCO is a regional
As such, for the past 3 years, QAPCO invested significantly into environmental impact projects that delivered tangible results, such as an 80% reduction in flaring and a 29% reduction in energy intensity," said Dr Mohammed Yousef Al Mulla, Vice Chairman and CEO of QAPCO.
Hamad Al Khayyat, general manager of Siemens Qatar's oil and gas division, said: "Siemens, which has been a reliable and trusted partner to QAPCO since the early 1980s, is pleased to announce this latest contract.
Siemens has been a reliable and trusted partner to QAPCO since the early 1980s, and this latest contract award is an excellent demonstration of the extensive capabilities of Siemens, integrating different technologies from across the company's energy portfolio," said Hamad Al-Khayyat, GM, oil and gas division, Siemens WLL Qatar.
QP and QAPCO will jointly develop the petrochemical complex.
Al-Mulla thanked QAPCO's customers for their trust, loyalty and support over the years, assuring them, that QAPCO would continue providing its highest quality products and best after-sale services.
The new QAPCO plant is situated on the seacoast and exports its entire range of products worldwide.
I thank all the QAPCO employees for their support in reaching this significant safety milestone, Mr.
QAPCO is having another 1m t/y ethylene cracker to be built in its complex.
In addition, QAPCO emphasised how plastics are contributing to making the world safer and greener, on a global level.
QP has an 80 per cent stake in the project, while QAPCO holds the other 20 per cent.