References in periodicals archive ?
Sta'at CRASAC are RASAC are R keen to emphasise that their new service will have no e'ect on the current provision they o'er to women.
Last year alone CRASAC RASAC R supported nearly 6,000 local women, men and children aged from 've.
Dianne Whit'eld, 'eld, W CRASAC chief executive, RASAC chief executive, R said "We are thrilled to W receive such a prestigious award, particularly one that demonstrates the high respect in which volunteering is held.
"e people who volunteer with CRASAC are an RASAC are an R essential part of our team, we simply could not give the quality of service that we do without them."
Coun Ann Lucas, leader of Coventry City Council, nominated CRASAC for RASAC for R the honour.
She said: "CRASAC have RASAC have R worked tenaciously and fearlessly to help people who have suered the most appalling things.
"If people want to go down the judicial route, CRASAC will be with them RASAC will be with them R every step of the way.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- ras-related protein Rab-4A
- ras-related protein Rab-4B
- ras-related protein Rab-5A
- ras-related protein Rab-5B
- ras-related protein Rab-5C
- ras-related protein Rab-6A
- ras-related protein Rab-6B
- ras-related protein Rab-6C
- Ras-related protein Rab-7
- ras-related protein Rab-7a
- ras-related protein Rab-7b
- ras-related protein Rab-8A
- ras-related protein Rab-8B
- ras-related protein Rab-9A
- ras-related protein Rab-9B
- Ras-related protein Rah
- ras-related protein Ral-A
- Ras-related, Estrogen-Regulated and Growth-inhibitory
- ras-responsive element binding protein 1
- ras-responsive element-binding protein 1
- Rasa Leela Festival
- Rasagiline mesylate
- Rasanen, Arvo Martti Oktavianus
- Räsänen, Arvo Martti Oktavianus
- Rasar State Park
- Rasberry Pi