References in periodicals archive ?
Yes, the CPC participated with the Armed Forces Engineering Authority and the IDA in setting up the industrial parks that were announced by the state in the cities of Badr, Sadat, and South of El Raswa in Port Said.
The Industrial Development Authority (IDA) extended the deadline for receiving investors' applications to obtain completed industrial facilities at the complex in south Raswa in Port Said until 4 May.
He pointed out that the committee has also reassessed CiCi10 acres along the industrial area in southeast Raswa in Port Said governorate at EGP 19m.
Raswa port, Al Nasr customs office and the eastern port resumed work on Monday at full capacity according to Al-Ahram.
In a note, Cairo-based investment bank Beltone Financial broke down the land offerings: 15 million sqm have been earmarked for development in East Port Said, with investments worth LE 22.5 billion; and 1 million sqm in South Raswa in Port Said (LE 1.8 billion).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Rastopchin, Nikolai
- Rastopchin, Nikolai Petrovich
- Rastrelli, Bartolomeo Carlo
- Rastrelli, Bartolomeo F.
- Rastrelli, Varfolomei
- Rastrelli, Varfolomei Varfolomeevich
- Rastriya Institute of Information Technology
- Rastriya Janashakti Party
- Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
- Rastriya Prajantra Party
- Rasul Gamzatov
- Rasul Gamzatovich Gamzatov
- Rasul Rza
- Rasulov, Dzhabar
- rat (one) out
- Rat Abdominal Irritant Test
- Rat Adrenal Medulla Endothelial Cells
- Rat Adrenal Medullary Chromaffin
- Rat and Mouse Club of America
- Rat and Mouse Fanciers for Excellence
- Rat Androgen-Binding Protein
- Rat Angiotensin II Type 1A Receptor
- Rat Aortic Smooth Muscle Cell
- Rat Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells
- Rat Aortic Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells
- rat around
- rat arsed
- Rat Atrial Natriuretic Factor
- Rat Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- Rat Atrophin Related Protein
- Rat B Lymphocyte Specific Antigens
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia
- Rat Basophilic Leukemia Cell
- rat belt
- Rat Bite Erosion
- Rat Bite Fever
- Rat Bite Fever