Nonetheless, the supposed repayments were booked by RBCI and declared in three verified quarterly reports to the central bank for the 2006.
The funds represented cash remittances, service fees, and collections of loan payments from teacher-borrowers of RBCI, all of which were not remitted in full, or at all, by Anviro to RBCI, but were instead booked under said account.
BTID services only the platform-to-platform domain (M1, M2/M3, Stryker, and LRAS3) where as Radio-Based Combat Identification (RBCI
) addresses the Ground-to-Ground and Air-to-Ground domains from an indirect and close air support perspective.
In addition, fire-support coordinators, forward observers and forward air controllers on the ground can use RBCI
to conduct queries with their fire-coordination and clearance procedures, Banta said.
BTID and RBCI
are scheduled to finish testing by 2005.
On 24 January, RBC (RBCI
- Sell) began a swap for shares in RBC
Currently the only option investors have is investing in shares of RBC (RBCI
- Sell), however, RBC is fundamentally unattractive, due to its high debt load and pure corporate governance record.
Potential equity exposure to the sector is currently limited to RBC (RBCI
- Sell), which is not fundamentally attractive, in our view, given the company's high debt load and poor corporate governance track record.
Currently, the only option investors have is investing into shares of RBC (RBCI
- Sell), however, RBC is fundamentally unattractive, due to its high debt load and poor corporate governance record.
- Sell) yesterday published 2009 IFRS results, which generally confirmed our pessimistic view on the company.
- Sell) has reached agreement with all of its creditors regarding the restructuring of its debt of $208 mln, Kommersant reported today.
Raiffeisen bank yesterday filed a bankruptcy lawsuit against RBC (RBCI
- Sell) in the Moscow Arbitration court, however this was rescinded several hours later, Interfax reported yesterday.