Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
REAMReal Estate Asset Management
REAMRoad Engineering Association of Malaysia
REAMRetired Educators Association of Massachusetts (est. 1951)
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Narin said Ream commune police chief Kong Samai was called on Monday night after there was a report of someone kicking the door of the property at the timber yard, with the commune chief ordering the offender away.
In a report, the BIR said it seized seven master cases, 35 reams and two packs of the Mighty white menthol variety; 58 master cases and eight packs of the green menthol on top of 97 master cases, 20 reams and two packs of the red menthol.
The machines used to ream gun barrels come in two basic types: those which spin the barrel blank and those which spin the reamer.
The reported PS1.4m transfer had been slowed by work-permit issues, and Ream said: "It's been a long time coming.
oisturising ream 50ml, PS12.99, Superdrug PS12.99, Superdrug UV rays are one of the worst ways to damage your face.
Ream is on his way to Hayward, Wisconsin, to ski in the American Birkebeiner, more commonly called the Birkie, a 55-kilometer cross-country ski race that is one of the longest -- more than 34 miles -- and most difficult in the country, if not the world.
The operator is able to ream through trouble zones, without the inherent risks of rotating the string from the surface.
According to performance rankings issued by the Egyptian Investment Management Association, REAM's ABC Equity Fund was the best performing equity fund in Egypt in the last 12 months ended 30 September 2014.
The Group has increased its shareholding in REAM from 51 per cent to 100 per cent, following the acquisition of the remaining 49 per cent previously held by other shareholders.
Caption: Figure 3 Lateral and inferior views of the glenoid bone remaining after correction of small defect: small defect (left), eccentric ream (middle left), 8[degrees] wedge (middle right), and 3 mm step (right).
A trip to Tahiti instead became a week in Bolton for the couple but Ream, who has signed for an undisclosed fee and penned a three-and-a-half-year deal, is in no doubt he made the right decision.