References in periodicals archive ?
Tres de ellas no eran ponderadas por RESH en 2013 (19), por lo que no se pueden comparar con las demas: Sphera Publica (20), Periodistica: revista academica (21) y Comunicacion y estudios universitarios (22).
in Army from Resh area were also presented with Talent Award wile Farihal Subhani was awarded for securing seat in medical college.
Many studies have shown that aquatic invertebrate standing stock biomass is influenced or even driven by variation in hydroperiod, colonization rates-strategies, and species-specific persistence or life history strategies (Voigts, 1976; Gray et al., 1999; Anderson and Smith, 2000; de Szalay and Resh, 2000; Anderson and Smith, 2004).
Resh, who is not involved in the CellScope project, has worked in West Africa for 15 years on the control of onchocerciasis.
Mikayla Resh and her nurse, Carolyn Martin, worked alongside the young men and women, finishing a sweeping landscape of sun, sky and hills.
Fresh mango at the resh heart of this dessert will have you swooning
resH He is considering every pass before he does it because he doesn't want to miss it or be negative.
The difference in the consonantal text between the two options can be explained by scribal error giving a resh for a dalet.
Resh (2010), "Negative Changes in the Scientific Publication Process in Ecology: Potential Causes and Consequences," Freshwater Biology 55: 2640.
Gok's Wok offers more than 80 of his fs resh, simple and super-healthy one-pan dishes with the minimum fuss and maximum taste.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Resettlement Action Plan
- Resettlement and Community Development Action Plan
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation Authority of the North
- Resettlement Assistance Program
- Resettlement of Offenders Coordinating Committee
- Resettlement Opportunity for Vietnamese Returnees
- Resettlement Register
- Reshad Enis Aygen
- Reshaping and Regeneration
- Reshaping the International Order
- Reshetilovka Sheep
- Reshetnev, Mikhail
- Reshetnev, Mikhail Fedorovich
- Reshetnikov, Fedor
- Reshetnikov, Fedor Grigorevich
- Reshetnikov, Fedor Mikhailovich
- Reshetnikov, Fedor Pavlovich
- Reshevsky, Samuel
- Reshimat Ma'amarim Be-mada'e ha-Yahadut